El Cheapo Cruises Thread

17 Days

8 Ports Grand Asia & Japan

From Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan to Singapore

Ships: Diamond Princess

Ports: Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan | Osaka, Japan | Busan, South Korea | Shanghai, China | Hong Kong, China | Ho Chi Minh City (Phu My), Vietnam | Bangkok (Laem Chabang), Thailand | Singapore

$1349 pp inside or $1709 ocean view pp

From Princess site.

Great find! Thanks, booked an obstructed oceanview for less than $100 per day. Hard to beat.

Ship Name: Diamond Princess

Cruise Code: 5712

Departure Date: Tuesday 29th November 2016

Cruise Name: South East Asia

Nights: 10

Departing: Singapore

Inside $809.00 pp

Outside: $1214.00 pp

Balcony: $1349.00 pp

This is from Princess website. Best online price I could find for a balcony is $1771.00 pp

Booked last week at $1394.00 pp and received an upgrade today from BF on Lido to BC on Aloha.

Now waiting for Scoot fares Gold Coast to Singapore to drop to about $149 each way.

Just saw a deal.....not too sure how long it has been around...

Explorer of the Seas

Seattle to Sydney

24 nights

8 October 2016

Inside - $1476 each

Ocean View - $1867 each

Balcony - $2388

From that famous Oz website.

Explorer of the Seas

Seattle to Sydney

24 nights

8 October 2016

Inside - $1476 each

Ocean View - $1867 each

Balcony - $2388

Now to sit tight and hope that the Explorer repo in the opposite direction next April reaches these giddy lows :D:D

We live in the US and have been following this cruise for some time. Wish we knew the name of the website you are referring to - would love to get that great deal. However, is that price in USD? Thanks for your reply, Jan

Its in AUD so its almost free if you have USD to pay for it.

All our cruise prices also include all taxes.

Try googling Aussie cruise websites and most will have a similar price if it is still available.

Explorer of the Seas

Seattle to Sydney

24 nights

8 October 2016

Inside - $1476 each

Ocean View - $1867 each

Balcony - $2388

Still over $3000 for a solo booking. That's more than double the twin share price!

Grrrr. Not happy Jan!

Solo pricing always nearly double now I find. Occasionally you can get less.

Also Celebirty put out this. It might be a bit old but expires soon.

7 Day eXtra Sale is here!

Don't miss Celebrity's South Pacific Sale! For just 7 days you can enjoy the eXtra perks below when you book a select 2016/17 Celebrity Solstice South Pacific sailing:

Free Classic Beverage Package per person*

+

US$300 onboard credit per stateroom*

+

eXtra up to US$300 Onboard Credit per stateroom*

Oceanview US$50

Balcony US$100

Suite US$300

+

Enjoy 50% reduced deposits*

Offer Ends 22 July 2016

I'm looking at trying out solstice for Easter cruise.

Yes, I got a shock the first time I saw that the solo price was more than double the twin share price.

I've seen that a couple of times. I think its because they have more than enough solos on board and wanting to attract more than 1 to a cabin. What they could do is book for two people (make sure the second person has valid passport details and just say at time of boarding something cropped up and they couldn't make it.

A 26-night cruise holiday package from Seattle to Sydney onboard the Explorer of the Seas is now available for $2699 per person twin share -- including a flight from Australia to Seattle, saves up to $767 off competing packages in the market.

What's included:

24-night cruise on board Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas in an Interior Stateroom

One-way flight to Seattle

Overnight pre-cruise hotel stay in Seattle

All meals and entertainment on board

All taxes and port fees

Travel dates: Valid for departure from Sydney or Melbourne on October 7.

Other options: Upgrades are included as part of this offer -- cruise in an Outside Stateroom for an extra $275 or a Balcony Stateroom for an extra $650, all prices per person, twin share.

Flying from Melbourne? Your holiday also includes a flight back home after the cruise has docked in Sydney. Departure from other cities is also available

Book by August 3 unless sold out earlier.

Fly & Cruise Package Deals - South America

40 Night Sydney to Buenos Aires Fly Cruise

Enjoy 38 nights of relaxation onboard the Sea Princess cruising from Sydney to Buenos Aires, one way economy air back to Australia, private transfers and 2 nights accommodation!*

This holiday deal is available from just $9,099 per person twin share - $230 per night!

Cruise Departure Date: 11 Jan 2017

Holiday Highlights

Walk among the mysterious monoliths of Easter Island

Experience the culture and cityscape of Santiago

See unique natural landmarks such as Amalia Glacier and Cape Horn

Enjoy relaxing sea days as Sea Princess cruises the Pacific Ocean

Spend 2 nights in Buenos Aires after your cruise

Your Fare Includes:

38 night cruise onboard Sea Princess - Sydney to Buenos Aires

2 nights post-cruise accommodation at the Sheraton Libertador in Buenos Aires

One way economy air from Buenos Aires back to Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane with Air New Zealand* - two days after disembarkment

48 Night Buenos Aires to Sydney Fly Cruise

Enjoy 46 nights of relaxation onboard the Sea Princess from Buenos Aires to Sydney, one way economy air, private transfers and 2 nights accommodation!*

This holiday deal is available from just $9,999 per person twin share - $208 per night!.

Cruise Departure Date: 17 February 2017

Holiday Highlights

Discover Buenos Aires with 2 nights pre-cruise hotel accommodation plus 1 night onboard Sea Princess

Immerse yourself in the festivities and culture of Rio de Janeiro with an overnight stay

Cruise Central America with port stops in Cartagena, Curacao and Barbados

Explore and discover historical sites with an overnight stay in Lima

Enjoy relaxing sea days as Sea Princess cruises the Pacific Ocean

Your Fare Includes:

46 night cruise onboard Sea Princess - Buenos Aires to Sydney

2 nights pre-cruise accommodation at the Sheraton Libertador in Buenos Aires

One way economy air from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane to Buenos Aires with Air New Zealand* - two days before embarkment

Contact us for other flight gateways

Private car transfers from airport to hotel and hotel to ship

Dining and entertainment onboard Sea Princess*

From a leading on line USA TA closely associated with this website. Other dates available but this is the best of them.

All prices USD + $121 USD tax so does not fit El-Cheapo but read on.

Celebrity Equinox.

10/16/17 - 11 nt.

Deep Southern Caribbean RT Miami. Nice itinerary.

(Miami, St. Thomas, Tortola, Antigua, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Marten, Miami)

Oceanview: $ 1199 pp (total with tax say $1760 AUD at todays rate)

Balcony: $ 1474 pp ($2250 AUD)

Concierge Balcony: $ 1674 pp

Aqua Balcony: $ 1824 pp

Sky Suite: $ 2999 pp

So about $200 AUD pp per day in a balcony.

BUT here is the clincher for anyone looking for a total holiday price if you are looking to that part of the world.

You get with the deal.

Free PREMIUM Bev package

Free unlimited internet

Free grats

$300 USD OBC

Extra OBC of $200 USD OV $250 USD Balc from the TA

Plus another $50 USD OBC if you have been a previous customer.

Extras worth well over $2500 USD per cabin.

Spent half the day trying to re-jig our current plans to fit one of these Equinox deals in but it just doesn't work for us next year.

Edited by woodyren

Celebrity Equinox.

10/16/17 - 11 nt.

Deep Southern Caribbean RT Miami.

Just announced that they were cancelling her European itineraries from next year and relocating back to the Caribbean. Hence with less time than usual, offering some more generous than usual deals to get the early loads up.

From a leading on line USA TA closely associated with this website. Other dates available but this is the best of them.

Woody perhaps you can enlighten me because every time I have looked at a deal on a U.S. site I have been blocked because they ask for residence in a US state. Eventually I just stopped even looking which is frustrating because a lot of their deals appealed.

Woody perhaps you can enlighten me because every time I have looked at a deal on a U.S. site I have been blocked because they ask for residence in a US state. Eventually I just stopped even looking which is frustrating because a lot of their deals appealed.

CErtain lines you can't do. But I thought Celebrity, NCL, RCL you could.

Fly & Cruise Package Deals - South America

Were you interested in the South America holiday deal advertised yesterday? As a bonus to you, we have slashed the prices even further by offering you up to a further $1100 per person off yesterday’s advertised price. Google details to find out.

I have booked many cruises with big on line USA TA's. My upcoming Radiance cruise on Dec 16th was booked on line through one of the biggest ones. Even with the forex exchange it worked out substantially cheaper AND I received pre paid grats + $100 USD OBC. Harder to find bargains now but I always compare just in case.

As others have said Princess and HAL do not allow non USA residents to book with a USA TA but Celebrity, RCL, NCL all do without any problems. I have booked all 3 through the US in the past.

I receive regular emails from 3 or 4 US TA's with specials. In the current climate we are getting far better deals locally for local cruises. I am surprised that I have not read that many USA customers have tried to book through Aussie TA's. They would get a far better deal on nearly every Aussie based cruise.