Must do on the Regal..

Topo Gigio

Do you really think it's worth $115? I am much more looking forward to the Winemaker's Dinner which is a bargain at $40 compared to the CT.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I was just going to ask what it costs. For that price I can hit all specialty restaurants on the ship I guess.

Have to see what that Winemaker dinner is about.

Edited by Topo Gigio

I have done both the chefs table and the wine makers dinner except it was on the Royal. Both were fantastic but the wine makers dinner was just as enjoyable and at a good price.

Now at the chefs table we had Alfredo Marzi who is the top executive chef for all of Princess. Alfredo's was named after him. He was fantastic. The main difference between the two dinners is where you sit. The crystal curtain that goes around the chefs table is stunning. But it really doesn't make the food taste any better. I'm glad we did do the chefs table but for that price we will not do it again. BTW that was our 4th chefs table all together. However it was by far the most expensive.

In case you didn't know the price does include a professional photo and one Princess cook book per couple signed by the chef.

Try the Lime Crab Margherita at the Ocean Terrace Seafood Bar. :D

Have a drink at the Outrigger and sit in a comfy sofa outdoors watching the wake.

Relax in a full padded teak lounger on the aft Promenade deck and read or watch the sea go by and nap.

Try the Enclave for a relaxing soak.

Try lunch at Alfredos....yummy

Try the Crab Shack for dinner!

There are new shows on the Regal.

Gelato!

The wonderful as usual International Cafe.

Just have a wonderful time. :D

And, while you are at it, be sure to ferret out the elusive mid-ship stairs......:cool:

Peek behind the doors in the lobby of the mid ship elevators on each floor. They will be open during the Drill. ;)

Edited by Mom33

Planning on taking a cruise around December or ealy next year on the Regal. Is there anything in particular that I don't have to miss?

My "Don't Miss" items would be the expanded Alfredo's and the Ocean Terrace Seafood Bar. One other thing not to miss (some may find this humorous) is the expanded Facets' store. When we were on the Royal I found several beautiful items for my DW that just seemed to fly out of their display case and into a shopping bag. DW didn't seem to mind though....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

I have done both the chefs table and the wine makers dinner except it was on the Royal. Both were fantastic but the wine makers dinner was just as enjoyable and at a good price.

Now at the chefs table we had Alfredo Marzi who is the top executive chef for all of Princess. Alfredo's was named after him. He was fantastic. The main difference between the two dinners is where you sit. The crystal curtain that goes around the chefs table is stunning. But it really doesn't make the food taste any better. I'm glad we did do the chefs table but for that price we will not do it again. BTW that was our 4th chefs table all together. However it was by far the most expensive.

In case you didn't know the price does include a professional photo and one Princess cook book per couple signed by the chef.

We've done the Chef's Table 3 times, and won't do it again because of the latest price. I hear so much about the wine makers dinner. Does anyone know if we Would we be able to do this if we didn't drink wine? It sounds like the dinner would be very special.

Fitness Center

TRX Classes - Introduced on the Royal, but will be on all the ships.

Walking/Running Track and Exercise Circuit on Sports Deck

Gelato

Alfredo's

Bellini's

Princess Live

Future Cruise Sales

Promenade Deck areas outside Vista Lounge, Crooners, and Facets

My "Don't Miss" items would be the expanded Alfredo's and the Ocean Terrace Seafood Bar. One other thing not to miss (some may find this humorous) is the expanded Facets' store. When we were on the Royal I found several beautiful items for my DW that just seemed to fly out of their display case and into a shopping bag. DW didn't seem to mind though....:):):)

Bob

Aren't you a wonderful husband!!

Is there a fee for Alfredo's? There wasn't this past February on the Royal, but I heard they were going to have a charge.

No fee for food there.

There was a very brief period they charged on the Regal on its maiden voyage. The charge was eliminated after a few days.

The charge included a glass of wine, but many diners did not want the wine.

One suggestion would be to walk the Horizon Court and Bistro area before grabbing a plate. This ship, along with the Royal, is laid our differently from the other Princess ship's buffet area. It is well organized once you get the lay of the land and you will enjoy the experience.