Oasis deck plans now updated on the UK website

AdamKnows

I noticed on Royal Caribbean's UK website that deck 6 on the Oasis is now showing a Rita's Cantina and the Boardwalk Doghouse. It's good to see that they are finally letting the cat out of the bag on what they are planning to do in the dry dock.

I noticed on Royal Caribbean's UK website that deck 6 on the Oasis is now showing a Rita's Cantina and the Boardwalk Doghouse. It's good to see that they are finally letting the cat out of the bag on what they are planning to do in the dry dock.

Rita's? I thought Sabor was replacing the Seafood Shack.

Curious does it show additional cabins on deck 11 & 12 aft area where the public balconies were?

Merion Mom they would never mess up their web site! :-) I'm on the November 1st sailing. I'm looking forward to seeing how accurate this information is. Knowing my luck they are really adding a McDonalds and Burger King to the Boardwalk.

smiley7166.gif

Edited by Merion_Mom

I don't understand how UK sight can have one set of deck plans and the US a different one. Shouldn't they both be working from the same master deck plans from the vessel design and construction team in Miami?

I'm sure the engineering teams have accurate plans. However, I suspect the highest priority for the marketing folks is secrecy, and accurate corporate wide communications are far down the priority list.

Edited by clarea

I'm sure the engineering teams have accurate plans. However, I suspect the highest priority for the marketing folks is secrecy, and accurate corporate wide communications are far down the priority list.

Good points Bob. The secrecy lately is just too much all across the fleet. I always thought if you give people accurate information and early they could get excited about the product and book a cruise.

I too do not understand why the US and UK websites have to be so different - and they are very different :( I actually emailed RC about a number of anomalies some time ago and was told the IT department would contact me.........still waiting.

I would take anything you see on the UK website with a pinch of salt - they are still listing Seaview Cafe on Serenade and that was removed in the revitalisation almost two years ago :rolleyes: