Invoice

dar68

We booked thru a TA. We can never see our invoice when we sign in to My Celebrity. The only invoice I have is from our TA. I've asked her several times to please send me a confirmation and invoice from Celebrity so that I can see our perks. To date nothing. Does anyone ever get an invoice from Celebrity when they book thru a TA.

We booked thru a TA. We can never see our invoice when we sign in to My Celebrity. The only invoice I have is from our TA. I've asked her several times to please send me a confirmation and invoice from Celebrity so that I can see our perks. To date nothing. Does anyone ever get an invoice from Celebrity when they book thru a TA.

most definitely... get a new TA

Steve

They will show up eventually if your referring to the 123 promos such as drink packages, and on how long ago you booked it, Celebrity adds them slowly, If it is perks directly from the TA, such as TA obc you will not see this, I have never gotten a invoice from the cruiseline unless I have booked directly with them.

Edited by Bosjoe

We get a copy of the Celebrity Booking Confirmation from 1 of the TAs we use but not from the other. Have never had a problem, the perks we were given both by the TA & Celebrity have always been there when we got on oard.

The beverage package will show on the Celebrity web site when you log in and go to View Reservation, order history. OBC from the TA or Celebrity

does not show there nor do gratuities.

I suggest you book your next cruise through a different TA.

When booking through a TA I have never seen anything on My Celebrity. No price, no credit, no bev package. I have however received confirmation in writing from my TA and have not had a problem. The only time I've seen these items on My Celebrity is when I've booked directly with Celebrity.

Edited by RickT

The only invoice and confirmation I get is from my TA. Once I add my reservation to My Celebrity, I then see the beverage package under order history.

Celebrity sends me emails about my upcoming cruise, but that's really the only correspondence I get from Celebrity.

The only place the OBC and free gratuities show up are on my TA's invoice/confirmation.

I have NEVER had any issues getting anything from my TA while on a cruise, and I have used this TA for a few years.

We booked our cruise while on board the Millennium and got an OBC for our booking. When we returned home, we transferred our booking to a TA and got their OBC. Between Celebrity and our TA, we racked up quite a lot of perks. Feeling nervous that something might fall through the cracks (like it did on our last cruise), I asked our TA for a statement from Celebrity showing all their perks --- it took a while but I finally got it.

I always get two invoices in different formats from my TA. One is the TA invoice listing the prices and perks and then also a Celebrity invoice that only lists the Celebrity princes and perks.

Although I bring a print out of both invoices on my cruise I have never had an issue requiring me to use them.

Your TA should give you a Celebrity invoice if you request it.

As for finding the perks on the Celebrity website - that is another issue.

Our last cruise, the 123Go showed up 4 months after we booked. However, our invoice from the TA clearly stated that we had the 123Go Beverage pkg.

This time, it showed up right away. Did you look in your 'Order History" in your reservation on the Celebrity website? You should find it there with a $0 balance. It took me a while to find it as I was used to looking for my Extras. They (the IT people, i guess) moved it to Order History.

Debbi

Sorry, this doesn't make any sense. The right answer is: find a great TA and stick with them. And I am unanimous in that!

I disagree. I happen to have a couple of great PCC's, OBC, great service and accordingly I stick with them. Unfortunately, I have not found one w/X so maybe that's why people in here don't use them;).