Which Pier??

Aussie Jeep

Hello fellow CC's I have three cruises that follow each other out of Port Everglades. Does anyone know of a website that details which Pier the ships that I am on, will be using on the day of departure/arrival? I am trying to work out if I can just walk between the relative Piers. Thanks

As commonly discussed here, Port Everglades is not a walker friendly port. It is a busy industrial port, and doesn't come with a lot of sidewalks.

The best place for Pier and Terminal assignments is a Google search for the Port Everglades Harbor website, cruise ship schedule.

I think that'd be hard to say. Ships get assigned berths based on availability when they come in. That said I believe RCCL primarily uses Terminals 18 and 25. But may also be assigned to Terminal 22, 24 or 27.

NCL doesn't appear to have a specific terminal but probably uses one of the latter 3. These are relatively close together, i.e. in the same area around mid port, but probably a bit of a hike if you're walking. You might be able to see each ship from your first one when you dock. But best to get someone from the cruiseline to assist you in getting everything from one ship to the next.

I think that'd be hard to say. Ships get assigned berths based on availability when they come in. That said I believe RCCL primarily uses Terminals 18 and 25. But may also be assigned to Terminal 22, 24 or 27.

NCL doesn't appear to have a specific terminal but probably uses one of the latter 3. These are relatively close together, i.e. in the same area around mid port, but probably a bit of a hike if you're walking. You might be able to see each ship from your first one when you dock. But best to get someone from the cruiseline to assist you in getting everything from one ship to the next.

And Princess uses 2, 4 and 21.

Here is a map of the port: http://www.porteverglades.net/includes/content/docs/MEDIA/PEG410_Map.pdf

If you are transferring from one Princess ship to another, they will provide transportation; they do the same if your ship departed from one pier but returned to another (so cruisers can pick up their cars).

We came back to Port Everglades on Saturday on the Caribbean Princess. We had done back-to-back short cruises. Fortunately for us, the ship was docked at Pier 21 both times. The passengers who did just one cruise had to take a shuttle to get back to their cars since the second cruise left from Pier 2. That's the pier that is within walking distance to Walgreens, Publix, and Total Wine.

The Port Everglades website lists a schedule of ships a week in advance: https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webclient/public/publicmovements.aspx

Edited by geoherb

OP's cruise schedule is on their post ... no Princess

5 cruises b to b with port changes . . .

I'm not really interested enuf to figure which are the PE ones tho . . . .

I am only seeing 4 cruises B2B. The fifth cruise is a year after the cruises out of PE, and in Australia.

Remember, many people have this setting turned off, and can't see poster's signatures.

Edited by CruiserBruce

OP's cruise schedule is on their post ... no Princess

I can't see that - and neither can anyone else who has signatures disabled. When I first joined cruise critic there was one user who included pictures (not links) in their signature and slowed down everything so much I decided it was better to disable all signatures. :D

Not to mention that other folks may come to this thread with the same question (but on different cruises). I always figure that more useful info is better than less.