Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Updated  10/14/19  ---

Thanks to everyone for their help in providing me with information on who they come across on sailings.

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Adventure OTS – Cian has been identified as currently on AD.  Cian has told a cruiser that he will be onboard until Nov. 23 when he goes to Grandeur,

****Allure OTS –  Kim Scott took over on 10/13.  No idea if it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Anthem OTS –  Kat joined Anthem in mid August for 2 months.  We just sailed on the first NE/Canada cruise of the season and she was terrific.  We will see who takes over from Kat in late October.  Kat hosted the Quest and did a great job….I personally was not very fond of where they hold the Quest, but realistically there may be no other location. 

****Brilliance OTS – TT  has been reported as onboard on the completed sailing 4/20/19 and still onboard as of mid Sept 2019 by a cruiser.   Based on normal contract periods, it would make sense for TT to be heading to vacation soon….so hoping to hear more from other cruisers on Brilliance.

****Empress OTS – Tanya was on board, as per a cruiser in June.  Probably took over from Eric Lopez.

****Enchantment OTS – Saini has been onboard, but could be completing a contract and departing the ship. Who is currently onboard? 

****Explorer OTS – Katie (unknown last name, but not to be confused with Katie Turner) took over on June 26 and she is expected to be onboard until the end of October.

****Freedom OTS – Bern has been identified as on board. No information on contract timeline.

****Grandeur OTS – Katrina Blair should have returned on 8/13 and is expected to be there until 11/23.

*****Harmony –  Chris Turdo should have taken over on July 28.

****Independence OTS – Katie Turner took over in June and should be onboard for a 4 month contract until Sept/October timeframe….unsure of exact dates.

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil  returned to Jewel in mid May.  As of the 7/14 sailing she was still on board. Probably a 4 month contract through sometime in Sept.

*****Liberty OTS –   Who is onboard NOW?

****Majesty OTS –  Mickey Martin will be moving directly from NV back to MJ on 10/4. I do not know who is onboard right now, until Mickey Martin gets there on 10/4.  This came directly from Mickey Martin.

*****Mariner OTS –  Gemma Stubs has taken over from Alex Paul late July.  She is scheduled to move into the CD role sometime in Mid September.  Perhaps Alex Paul will be returning at that time as the AM…..time will tell.

*****Navigator OTS –  Mickey Martin has been reported to be onboard.  Mickey has told me directly that he will be handing NV over to Eric Lopez on  10/4.

*****Oasis OTS –  Drydock until February 2020

***** Ovation – Aysy  took over on 9/20/19.

*****Quantum – Who is currently onboard?

*****Radiance OTS –   Sophie is currently onboard on the 7/30 sailing as reported to me, by the CD on the ship, Mark Rous. 

**** Rhapsody OTS – Thiago Motta has been reported on board.  As reported to me by a cruiser, Thaigo may be onboard until December. 

**** Serenade OTS – Nick has been spotted on the ship as AM. If someone can ask him how long his contract is and until when he will be onboard, that would be wonderful….THANKS for all the help.

**** Spectrum OTS –   Bonnie Bai has been identified as currently onboard at least since July 15.

**** Symphony OTS – Flavio Maeda rejoins the ship on 9/21 for a 4 month contract until mid January.

***** Vision OTS – Enzo Matijaca will be on the ship until late October or Early November, finishing up a contract and heading to vacation as told to me by Enzo.  Waiting to learn who is taking over from him.

*****Voyager OTS – Kitty has been onboard since May 3, 2019.  If it was a four month contract she would be on vacation now….so wondering who is the AM presently.

Updated  10/14/19  --- corrected

Thanks to everyone for their help in providing me with information on who they come across on sailings.

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Adventure OTS – Cian has been identified as currently on AD.  Cian has told a cruiser that he will be onboard until Nov. 23 when he goes to Grandeur,

****Allure OTS –  Kim Scott took over on 10/13.  No idea if it is a 2 or 4 month contract.

****Anthem OTS –  Kat joined Anthem in mid August for 2 months.  We just sailed on the first NE/Canada cruise of the season and she was terrific.  We will see who takes over from Kat in late October.  Kat hosted the Quest and did a great job….I personally was not very fond of where they hold the Quest, but realistically there may be no other location. 

****Brilliance OTS – TT  has been reported as onboard on the completed sailing 4/20/19 and still onboard as of mid Sept 2019 by a cruiser.   Based on normal contract periods, it would make sense for TT to be heading to vacation soon….so hoping to hear more from other cruisers on Brilliance.

****Empress OTS – Tanya was on board, as per a cruiser in June.  Probably took over from Eric Lopez.

****Enchantment OTS – Saini has been onboard, but could be completing a contract and departing the ship. Who is currently onboard? 

****Explorer OTS – Katie (unknown last name, but not to be confused with Katie Turner) took over on June 26 and she is expected to be onboard until the end of October.

****Freedom OTS – Bern has been identified as on board. No information on contract timeline.

****Grandeur OTS – Katrina Blair should have returned on 8/13 and is expected to be there until 11/23.

****Independence OTS – Katie Turner took over in June and should be onboard for a 4 month contract until Sept/October timeframe….unsure of exact dates.

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil  returned to Jewel in mid May.  As of the 7/14 sailing she was still on board. Probably a 4 month contract through sometime in Sept.

****Majesty OTS –  Mickey Martin will be moving directly from NV back to MJ on 10/4. I do not know who is onboard right now, until Mickey Martin gets there on 10/4.  This came directly from Mickey Martin.

*****Mariner OTS –  Gemma Stubs has taken over from Alex Paul late July.  She is scheduled to move into the CD role sometime in Mid September.  Perhaps Alex Paul will be returning at that time as the AM…..time will tell.

*****Navigator OTS –  Mickey Martin has been reported to be onboard.  Mickey has told me directly that he will be handing NV over to Eric Lopez on  10/4.

*****Oasis OTS –  Drydock until November  24  (correction)

*****Radiance OTS –   Sophie is currently onboard on the 7/30 sailing as reported to me, by the CD on the ship, Mark Rous. 

**** Rhapsody OTS – Thiago Motta has been reported on board.  As reported to me by a cruiser, Thaigo may be onboard until December. 

**** Serenade OTS – Nick has been spotted on the ship as AM. If someone can ask him how long his contract is and until when he will be onboard, that would be wonderful….THANKS for all the help.

**** Spectrum OTS –   Bonnie Bai has been identified as currently onboard at least since July 15.

**** Symphony OTS – Flavio Maeda rejoins the ship on 9/21 for a 4 month contract until mid January.

***** Vision OTS – Enzo Matijaca will be on the ship until late October or Early November, finishing up a contract and heading to vacation as told to me by Enzo.  Waiting to learn who is taking over from him.

*****Voyager OTS – Kitty has been onboard since May 3, 2019.  If it was a four month contract she would be on vacation now….so wondering who is the AM presently.

• Like 1

On 10/13/2019 at 11:35 AM, Paulette3028 said:

It is difficult enough to keep this thread with the names of the Activity Managers up to date.....but if YOU want to tackle the idea you have.....GO FOR IT!  Develop it to your hearts content.

I know the tedious nature of keeping threads and lists up to date, your hard work and efforts definitely show! Maybe one day, I'll get the productivity juices moving and start a working excel doc with this type of info. For now it's a dream.

Overall was just curious if something like that did exist or if people would even find use/interest in it.

7 minutes ago, June_B said:

I know the tedious nature of keeping threads and lists up to date, your hard work and efforts definitely show! Maybe one day, I'll get the productivity juices moving and start a working excel doc with this type of info. For now it's a dream.

Overall was just curious if something like that did exist or if people would even find use/interest in it.

I would find the prospect of getting 'personal' information about the AM or CD uncomfortable in this time of keeping some thing private, as they should be.  I know some details about some of the staff, I have encountered over time, but would NOT be comfortable having that in a public thread.

As far as the tedious nature of keeping threads like this as up to date as possible --  It does take work/effort/time.  Some of the AM's that I have met over the years we have cruised are wonderful in communicating with me, and some who have moved up into the CD role still help.....but it takes relying on cruisers and some FB searching to find out more.  

It is funny that when I am unable to devote the time to do it....some people notice and question where I have vanished to.  

HELP is always appreciated....to keep this thread UptoDate!

1 hour ago, June_B said:

Brief discussion on a CD or AM is fine but having info about them in a database format doesn't seem right IMO.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:31 PM, CruisingJoe09 said:

Brief discussion on a CD or AM is fine but having info about them in a database format doesn't seem right IMO.

I like to talk about the interesting things that some of our AM's and CD's do....and that is wonderful....glad to hear some agreement on the 'personal info' --- Happy Cruising to all.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated  10/26/19 --

****Empress OTS – Orlando Cruz is onboard.  This was shared with me on 10/26, but I do not know when he started or for how long he will be there….perhaps a cruiser sailing on Empress can find out.

****Independence OTS – Alex Paul joined the ship probably in late Sept when he returned from vacation and it could be a 4 month contract …..time will tell.

****Majesty OTS –  Mickey Martin should have returned to the ship on 10/4. 

*****Mariner OTS –  Gemma Stubs has taken over from Alex Paul late July.  She is scheduled to move into the CD role sometime in Mid September. 

*****Navigator OTS –  Eric Lopez took over on  10/4.

*****Oasis OTS –  Drydock until November  24

Updated  10/28/19 --

Updated with newest information.  Thanks to everyone for their help in providing me with information on who they come across on sailings.

****Empress OTS – Orlando Cruz is onboard.  This was shared with me on 10/26, but I do not know when he started or for how long he will be there….perhaps a cruiser sailing on Empress can find out.

****Independence OTS – Alex Paul joined the ship probably in late Sept when he returned from vacation …..Katie Turner is due to return before Christmas.  Alex is on a short assignment.

*****Mariner OTS –  Gemma Stubs has taken over from Alex Paul late July.  She is scheduled to move into the CD role sometime in Mid September. 

*****Quantum – returns from Dry Dock on 11/16

*****Voyager OTS –  Alex Schmidt is reportedly onboard by cruiser on 10/28. I don’t know when he arrived or for how long he will be onboard.

On 10/28/2019 at 11:08 PM, Paulette3028 said:

*****Voyager OTS –  Alex Schmidt is reportedly onboard by cruiser on 10/28. I don’t know when he arrived or for how long he will be onboard.

I'm not sure how long he will be onboard for but I know that Alex arrived around September 10 and joined at the start of Voyager's dry dock.

Updated  11/4/19 --

****Anthem OTS –  Tresha Robb took over mid October.  Tresha told me that she will be on Anthem until the end of February 2020.

*****Harmony –  Chris Turdo should have taken over on July 28.  Chris is still onboard but should be heading to vacation at the end of November….so I am trying to find out who will be taking over.

****Independence OTS – Alex Paul joined the ship probably in late Sept when he returned from vacation …..Katie Turner is due to return before Christmas.  Alex is on a short assignment.

13 hours ago, MommaMickey said:

just want to say thank you for this board...I can only imagine the work, diligence and effort you put it and I am very appreciative.  While cruise directors are important I think activity managers are even moreso.  😄

Thank you for you opinion

Updated  11/15/19 --

****Anthem OTS –  Tresha Robb took over mid October.  Tresha told me that she will be on Anthem until the end of February 2020.

*****Harmony –  Chris Turdo should have taken over on July 28.  Chris is heading to vacation on 12/1  and Flavio Maeda comes to HM.

**** Symphony OTS – Hannah come to Symphony on 11/24 as Flavio Maeda heads to Harmony to cover Chris Turdo’s vacation.

20 hours ago, chrisd5592 said:

Hey Paulette,

Chris here. I am on board Harmony until Dec. 1, Flavio is taking over from me, and Hannah will go back to SY on Nov. 24. For me, I don't know where I am going next as of yet. 

@chrisd5592 - what's Hannah's last name? We had her on Symphony when she was paired with Ricky and loved her as an AM - definitely want to keep an eye out for her in the future.