Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

On 1/13/2020 at 6:42 PM, MommaMickey said:

We check this site each cruise as we will never sail with Magic Marvin again.  Found him vulgar and nasty.  

Just got off Adventure yesterday...Kelly L from Alabama was excellent.  She was so friendly, stopped to talk to you like you were a good friend.  Lots of energy and truly seemed to love her job. 

Any idea how long Cian is on Grandeur?  We are sailing her 2/28? 

Nice to hear that you check this site each cruise.  Unfortunately, I have NO inside information on when or for how long an Activity Manager will be on board a ship. I have no specific information on Cian or Grandeur for you 2/28 cruise.  Most information comes from cruisers onboard.  Although I am FB friends with quite a few AM's and CD's they rarely share specific details of contract lengths anymore and sometimes they don't even reply to my FB msg.   I personally will be sailing on AD on 2/23, so glad to hear what your opinion is of Kelly.  She might still be onboard when we sail if she is on a 4 month contract and arrived onboard 11/23.

Updated  1/15/19 --

Thanks to everyone for their help in providing me with information on who they come across on sailings.

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Adventure OTS – Kelly from Alabama has taken over on 11/23.

****Allure OTS –  Kim Scott took over on 10/13.  Is Kim still onboard?

****Anthem OTS –  Tresha Robb took over mid October.  Tresha told me that she will be on Anthem until the end of February 2020.

****Brilliance OTS – Mosese Vataloka (known as Mo) has been spotted onboard by a cruiser on 1/11.   Don’t know when he began his contract at all.

****Empress OTS – Tanya (not Tornado Tanya) takes over from Orlando Cruz on 11/30/19, based on information from the CD, Elvis Pinto

****Enchantment OTS – Saini has been onboard, but could be completing a contract and departing the ship. Who is currently onboard? 

****Explorer OTS – Joe Chambers from Canada was spotted onboard in mid December as AM.  Probably took over from Katie around 11/1. 

****Freedom OTS – Bern has been identified as on board. No information on contract timeline.

****Grandeur OTS – Cian  McMcormaic should have arrived on GR on 11/23.  Don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract – looking to learn if he is still onboard?

*****Harmony –  Flavio Maeda has taken over from Chris Turdo as of 12/1.  Chris Turdo is scheduled to return on 2/2 and remain onboard until 5/24.

****Independence OTS – Has Katie Turner returned as expected by the end of Dec 2019 to take over from Alex Paul?

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil  returned to Jewel in mid May.  As of the 7/14 sailing she was still on board. Probably a 4 month contract through sometime in Sept.

*****Liberty OTS –   Reynaldo from Brazil was spotted on board in mid November.  Don’t know what he started this assignment.

****Majesty OTS –  Mickey Martin should have returned to the ship on 10/4.  Looking to learn who is onboard now.

*****Mariner OTS –  Angelle was reported to be on Mariner on 1/15.  She probably arrived on on 11/22 taking over from Gemma Stubs.  I don’t know if it is a 4 month contract or she is just covering Gemma’s vacation. 

*****Navigator OTS –  Eric Lopez took over on  10/4.  Is he still onboard?

*****Oasis OTS –  Kat should be the AM when ship returns to cruising with passengers after drydock  November  24.  We sailed with her on Anthem and she was very good.  High energy!

***** Ovation – Who is currently the AM onboard?

*****Quantum – Who is currently the AM onboard?

*****Radiance OTS –   Magic Marvin has been reported to me on 1/15 as onboard.  No information about when he started or how long he will be onboard.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Thiago Motta has been reported on board.  As reported to me by a cruiser, Thaigo may be onboard until December.  IS Thiago Motta still onboard?

**** Serenade OTS – Nick has been spotted on the ship as AM. If someone can ask him how long his contract is and until when he will be onboard, that would be wonderful….THANKS for all the help.

**** Spectrum OTS –   Bonnie Bai has mentioned on her FB page on 1/11 that she is returning from vacation and rejoining Spectrum OTS.

**** Symphony OTS – Hannah should have come onboard on 11/24.  Is she still onboard?

***** Vision OTS – Who is currently the AM onboard? Enzo Matijaca was scheduled to leave the ship by Early November 2019.  Waiting to learn who is taking over from him.

*****Voyager OTS –  Alex Schmidt is reportedly onboard by cruiser on 10/28. I don’t know when he arrived or for how long he will be onboard.

22 hours ago, Paulette3028 said:

Updated  1/15/19 --

Thanks to everyone for their help in providing me with information on who they come across on sailings.

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Anthem OTS –  Tresha Robb took over mid October.  Tresha told me that she will be on Anthem until the end of February 2020.

She left his morning.  "Mark" (I currently have no last name) is now AM.

Updated  1/16/19 --

****Brilliance OTS – Mosese Vataloka (known as Mo) has been spotted onboard by a cruiser on 1/11.   Don’t know when he began his contract at all.

****Empress OTS – Tanya (not Tornado Tanya) takes over from Orlando Cruz on 11/30/19, based on information from the CD, Elvis Pinto

****Enchantment OTS – Saini has been onboard, but could be completing a contract and departing the ship. Who is currently onboard? 

****Explorer OTS – Joe Chambers from Canada was spotted onboard in mid December as AM.  Probably took over from Katie around 11/1. 

****Freedom OTS – Bern has been identified as on board. No information on contract timeline.

****Grandeur OTS – Cian  McMcormaic should have arrived on GR on 11/23.  Don’t know if it is a 2 or 4 month contract – looking to learn if he is still onboard?

*****Harmony –  Flavio Maeda has taken over from Chris Turdo as of 12/1.  Chris Turdo is scheduled to return on 2/2 and remain onboard until 5/24.

****Independence OTS – Has Katie Turner returned as expected by the end of Dec 2019 to take over from Alex Paul?

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil  returned to Jewel in mid May.  As of the 7/14 sailing she was still on board. Probably a 4 month contract through sometime in Sept.

*****Liberty OTS –   Reynaldo from Brazil was spotted on board in mid November.  Don’t know what he started this assignment.

****Majesty OTS –  Mickey Martin should have returned to the ship on 10/4.  Looking to learn who is onboard now.

*****Mariner OTS –  Angelle Rutten van Hemert was reported to be on Mariner on 1/15.  Angelle confirmed with me that she will be on Mariner until the end of March 2020.

*****Navigator OTS –  Eric Lopez took over on  10/4.  Received confirmation from a cruiser onboard on 1/15 that Eric is still onboard.  If this is a 4 month contract then early February Eric should be leaving for vacation. 

*****Oasis OTS –  Kat should be the AM when ship returns to cruising with passengers after drydock  November  24.  We sailed with her on Anthem and she was very good.  High energy!

*****Radiance OTS –   Magic Marvin has been reported to me on 1/15 as onboard.  No information about when he started or how long he will be onboard.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Thiago Motta has been reported on board.  As reported to me by a cruiser, Thaigo may be onboard until December.  IS Thiago Motta still onboard?

**** Serenade OTS – Nick has been spotted on the ship as AM. If someone can ask him how long his contract is and until when he will be onboard, that would be wonderful….THANKS for all the help.

**** Spectrum OTS –   Bonnie Bai has mentioned on her FB page on 1/11 that she is returning from vacation and rejoining Spectrum OTS.

**** Symphony OTS – Hannah should have come onboard on 11/24.  Is she still onboard?

***** Vision OTS – Who is currently the AM onboard? Enzo Matijaca was scheduled to leave the ship by Early November 2019.  Waiting to learn who is taking over from him.

*****Voyager OTS –  Alex Schmidt is reportedly onboard by cruiser on 10/28. I don’t know when he arrived or for how long he will be onboard.

Updated  1/17/19 --

****Anthem OTS –  Mark took over on 1/15 from Tresha Robb.  Tresha is now the Entertainment Coordinator on CocoCay.

*****Mariner OTS –  Angelle Rutten van Hemert was reported to be on Mariner on 1/15.  Angelle confirmed with me that she will be on Mariner until the end of March 2020.

*****Navigator OTS –  Eric Lopez took over on  10/4.  Received confirmation from a cruiser onboard on 1/15 that Eric is still onboard.  If this is a 4 month contract then early February Eric should be leaving for vacation. 

*****Voyager OTS –  Natalie Rosie is currently the AM, based on information told to me on 1/16.  Don’t know when she started onboard Voyager.

On 1/16/2020 at 5:33 PM, DaniDanielle said:

What happened to Tresha?   She was a bit  full of herself.  She was pretty sick on our December 8th sailing, maybe she hasn’t recuperated well???

She seemed healthy.  She left for her new gig on CocoCay.

1 minute ago, Merion_Mom said:

She seemed healthy.  I assume that it is just her vacation time.

I was in direct contact with Tresha Robb earlier today.  She is now the Entertainment Director on CocoCay.  She will be there until the end of March and then go on vacation, returning to Coco Cay after her vacation.  

Updated  1/21/19 --

****Anthem OTS –  Mark Rous from England took over on 1/15 from Tresha Robb.  Tresha is now the Entertainment Coordinator on CocoCay.

*****Oasis OTS –  Katheryn Falcon aka “Kat” has been reported to still be onboard on the 1/12/20 sailing.  She  joined the ship when it came out of drydock  November  24.  We sailed with her on Anthem and she was very good.  High energy!

*****Voyager OTS –  Natalie Rosie is currently the AM, based on information told to me on 1/16.  Don’t know when she started onboard Voyager.

8 minutes ago, thjeepster said:

Any idea who is be the Activity Manager on Independence at the end of April?

I have no inside information on the Activity Managers.  I get information from cruisers and if a cruiser asks them how long their contract that they are on is currently for.  Sorry I can't be more specific, but it is the case.  There was a time, when I was connected to many of the Activity Managers on FB....sometimes they would tell me their schedules, sometimes they would not share it.  It has become more difficult to get information (Royal will NOT share it with me) so cruisers are my best resource.

Time will tell and when I know I will put it in the thread.

29 minutes ago, Paulette3028 said:

I have no inside information on the Activity Managers.  I get information from cruisers and if a cruiser asks them how long their contract that they are on is currently for.  Sorry I can't be more specific, but it is the case.  There was a time, when I was connected to many of the Activity Managers on FB....sometimes they would tell me their schedules, sometimes they would not share it.  It has become more difficult to get information (Royal will NOT share it with me) so cruisers are my best resource.

Time will tell and when I know I will put it in the thread.

thanks for the info!

I will keep an open ear on this topic!!!

thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Updated  1/30/19 --

****Anthem OTS –  Mark Rous from England took over on 1/15 from Tresha Robb.  Tresha is now the Entertainment Coordinator on CocoCay.

*****Oasis OTS –  Katheryn Falcon aka “Kat” has been reported to still be onboard on the 1/12/20 sailing.  She  joined the ship when it came out of drydock  November  24.  We sailed with her on Anthem and she was very good.  High energy!

***** Vision OTS – Katrina Blair joins the ship on 1/30, based on a FB post put up by John Blair.  They always work together as everyone knows.  Based on that, I expect that Katrina is onboard for a 4 month contract.