Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Updated  6/8/19  ---

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Adventure OTS – Kelly Leuch, her first assignment as AM.   She was GREAT said a cruiser on board with her….how terrific!

****Allure OTS – Flavio Maeda has returned from vacation and will be onboard until sometime in July.

****Anthem OTS –  Tresha Robb has posted that she is onboard.  I am trying to find out more on this.

****Brilliance OTS – TT  has been reported as onboard on the completed sailing 4/20/19 and still onboard for the May 4 – 19  transatlantic sailing.   No information on when he started to guess how long he might be onboard. 

****Empress OTS –Eric Lopez has been spotted doing the morning show with Elvis the CD.

****Enchantment OTS – Saini has been onboard, but could be completing a contract and departing the ship. Who is currently onboard?  Gemma Frances will report to EN after the completion of her vacation at the end of July.

****Explorer OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova is onboard from information by a cruiser who sailed on Explorer in early March 2019. Based on what people have uncovered Daniel Edwards will be taking over in June.

****Freedom OTS – Jerry Kubli is currently onboard.  No timeline for contract period.

****Grandeur OTS – It has been confirmed that Katrina Blair  will be onboard until  6/13 when she starts vacation.  If someone could ask her who is taking her place that would be wonderful.  I imagine it would be someone with experience, because a new CD to Royal is taking over for John Blair as CD on June 13.  The Blairs always work together as a team.  They will be returning to Grandeur on 8/13.

*****Harmony – Mosese Vatuloka is onboard since May 19.  Then on July 21, Chris Turdo takes over from Mosese.

****Independence OTS – Allison Hasler  from the UK  is onboard until June when she goes on vacation and it looks like Katie Turner will be taking over in mid June.

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil will be onboard until 3/29, then Marvin Wilson (aka Marvelous Marvin) will be taking over.  Luana returns on 5/17.

*****Liberty OTS –   Kim is now on Liberty, unsure of start date…

****Majesty OTS – Mauricio Diaz is confirmed to be onboard.  I hope a current cruiser might be able to ask him how long his contract is for.  That would be helpful.

*****Mariner OTS –  Alex Paul signed on to the ship on 3/25/19 for a 4 month contract.

*****Navigator OTS –  Looking to find out who is onboard now?

*****Oasis OTS –  Nick is onboard and probably took over mid March.

***** Ovation – Angelle took over from Christopher Turdo on 5/13 when Chris left for vacation.

*****Quantum – Who is currently onboard.

*****Radiance OTS –  Emma from the UK (unknown last name) has been spotted in Early February 2019.  No information on when she started….just that she and her CD Cuddy worked well together.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Gemma Frances left Rhapsody on 5/25 for vacation.  Who replaced her?

**** Serenade OTS – Elizabeth Hackett was on the March 25th sailing. She may have arrived in mid February, and could be on a 4 month contract until June.  I do know she is still onboard as of 5/30.

**** Symphony OTS – Katy McCullagh  returned on 2/23 for a 4 month contract.

***** Vision OTS – Palo has been identified as onboard, unsure when his contract began.

*****Voyager OTS – Kitty should have taken over on May 3, 2019…..looking for confirmation on this, please.

Anyone have some news from the ships/cruises you have been on, it would be greatly appreciated.  I am leaving town tomorrow, for a land vacation (really to see family and friends) and may not have too much time to update....so if you KNOW anything, post it, and I will get to it when I can.  

9 hours ago, JBSteelerfan said:

Emma had taken ill on Radiance from HNL to YVR and was taken off on a stretcher when we arrived in Vancouver.  I was hoping someone would have an update on how she is doing.  Hoping the best for her!!

Oh no, I didn’t know that. I hope someone has an update.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 11:31 AM, Paulette3028 said:

I wish I could say I did.....even if someone on Allure were to ask Flavio who was replacing him in July, he would not know because it is just too far in advance.  

Keeping this list up to date, takes input from cruisers on board along with the contacts that I have made over the years.  Typically an AM does learn who is taking over from them but usually very very close to the handover.

I know!!! 

Assata will replace me on Allure on July 14. We will have 2 weeks handover starting on June 30th! 

Updated  6/23/19  ---

My hope is to put update this thread every few days or at least once week.  To do that, I need cruisers (or others that somehow have 'insider information') to let me know who they come across on sailings.  HAPPY CRUISING!

What Activity Manager have you come across?  Post the name, ship and sailing date to help keep this thread as accurate as possible.

****Adventure OTS – Kelly Leuch, her first assignment as AM.   She was GREAT said a cruiser on board with her….how terrific!

****Allure OTS – Flavio Maeda will be onboard until  July 14 when Assata Young-Mayers takes over. 

****Anthem OTS –  Tresha Robb has posted that she is onboard.  I am trying to find out more on this.

****Brilliance OTS – TT  has been reported as onboard on the completed sailing 4/20/19 and still onboard for the May 4 – 19  transatlantic sailing.   No information on when he started to guess how long he might be onboard. 

****Empress OTS –Eric Lopez has been spotted doing the morning show with Elvis the CD.

****Enchantment OTS – Saini has been onboard, but could be completing a contract and departing the ship. Who is currently onboard?  Gemma Frances will report to EN after the completion of her vacation at the end of July.

****Explorer OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova is onboard from information by a cruiser who sailed on Explorer in early March 2019. Based on what people have uncovered Daniel Edwards will be taking over in June.

****Freedom OTS – Jerry Kubli is currently onboard.  No timeline for contract period.

****Grandeur OTS – Who has taken over now that Katrina Blair has started vacation on 6/13.  She is returning to Grandeur on 8/13.

*****Harmony – Mosese Vatuloka is onboard since May 19.  Then on July 21, Chris Turdo takes over from Mosese.

****Independence OTS – Katie Turner should have taken over from Allison Hasler when she went on vacation recently in June.  Alison Hasler will return in August after vacation.

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil  should have returned to Jewel in mid May.  Looking for confirmation.

****Majesty OTS – Looking to learn who replaced Mauricio Diaz who departed the ship on 6/15 for vacation.

*****Mariner OTS –  Alex Paul signed on to the ship on 3/25/19 for a 4 month contract.

***** Ovation – Angelle took over from Christopher Turdo on 5/13 when Chris left for vacation.

*****Radiance OTS –  Emma from the UK (unknown last name) has been spotted in Early February 2019.  No information on when she started….just that she and her CD Cuddy worked well together.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Gemma Frances left Rhapsody on 5/25 for vacation.  Who replaced her?

**** Serenade OTS – Elizabeth Hackett was on the March 25th sailing. She may have arrived in mid February, and could be on a 4 month contract until June.  I do know she is still onboard as of 5/30.

***** Vision OTS – Palo has been identified as onboard, unsure when his contract began.

*****Voyager OTS – Kitty should have taken over on May 3, 2019…..looking for confirmation on this, please.

Updated  6/25/19  ---

****Allure OTS – Flavio Maeda will be onboard until  July 14 when Assata Young-Mayers takes over. 

****Grandeur OTS – Mike (unknown last name) took over from Katrina Blair on 6/13.  She is returning to Grandeur on 8/13 after her vacation.

****Independence OTS – Katie Turner should have taken over from Allison Hasler when she went on vacation recently in June.  Alison Hasler will return in August after vacation.

*****Jewel OTS – Luana from Brazil  should have returned to Jewel in mid May.  Looking for confirmation.

****Majesty OTS – Tornado Tanya has taken over from Mauricio Diaz who departed the ship on 6/15 for vacation. I have asked Mauricio if he is going to return to MJ when he returns from vacation.

3 hours ago, dolphingirl47 said:

I am on Explorer at the moment and Aysy is still here.

Corinna

Can you find out when her contract is over on Explorer.  It was thought from previous cruisers that Daniel Edwards was due to take over from her sometime in June. 

29 minutes ago, Paulette3028 said:

Can you find out when her contract is over on Explorer.  It was thought from previous cruisers that Daniel Edwards was due to take over from her sometime in June. 

Was on Explorer last week, Aysy Sadrislamova leaves the ship this week in Russia, mid cruise.

Updated  6/26/19  ---

****Explorer OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova is onboard from information by a cruiser who sailed on Explorer in early June  26, 2019. Based on what people have uncovered Daniel Edwards was expected to be taking over sometime in  June.  Aysy is expected to be leaving the ship mid cruise in Russia (see post #1614) and perhaps Daniel Edwards will be taking over then.....LOOKING for confirmation from a cruiser on this.

****Grandeur OTS – Mike Thompson took over from Katrina Blair on 6/13.  She is returning to Grandeur on 8/13 after her vacation.

****Majesty OTS –  Who has taken over from Mauricio Diaz who departed the ship on 6/15 for vacation. I have asked Mauricio if he is going to return to MJ when he returns from vacation.

Edited by Paulette3028

1 hour ago, Paulette3028 said:

That could mean that Daniel Edwards takes over mid cruise.....super thanks.

I am going n Explorer until 7th July. I will report back who is taking over from Aysy. There seem to be a lot of changes at the moment.

Corinna

5 hours ago, dolphingirl47 said:

I am going n Explorer until 7th July. I will report back who is taking over from Aysy. There seem to be a lot of changes at the moment.

Corinna

Thank you very much....often times the best info comes from cruisers on board!

11 hours ago, Paulette3028 said:

Daniel is no longer with the company.

Cheers!

Updated  6/27/19  ---

****Explorer OTS – Aysy Sadrislamova is onboard from information by a cruiser who sailed on Explorer on June  26, 2019. Aysy is expected to be leaving the ship mid cruise in Russia (see post #1614) and we hope to find out from a cruiser soon who has taken over.

****Grandeur OTS – Mike Thompson took over from Katrina Blair on 6/13.  She is returning to Grandeur on 8/13 after her vacation.

****Majesty OTS –  Who has taken over from Mauricio Diaz who departed the ship on 6/15 for vacation. I have asked Mauricio if he is going to return to MJ when he returns from vacation.