What are you doing at 1-5 A.M.?

The A Train

Depends on the day or should I say night? Preferably sleeping but not always. Hence browsing the net is a great activity that requires very little in the way of energy and functioning brain matter. 😄

Mo

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by potterhill

Some times I fall asleep for a few hours then wake and cannot go back to sleep, so I either read on my kindle, catch up with Words with friends (who play from all over the world in different time zones), or peruse the CC board. Beats tossing and turning keeping DH awake.

Between 1-5 AM I'm usually wishing I was back sitting on my Oceania Suite balcony with a drink and waiting for my room service order to arrive. :)

I too think about my upcoming cruise,starting with the trip to the airport then embarking and meeting new and old friends and before the cruise starts I am fast asleep until my cat walks on my head at 5 demanding food and strokes!:D

Josie xx

I'm sleeping, but, just wondering what others are doing?

I continue to be amazed at posts during that time period by CC'ers.

Why? There are people (me for one) who post on CC and who live in Europe, Australia etc. CC's "times" all seem to be US-based. Right now it is almost lunchtime in Europe. Will be interesting to see what the "time stamp" is on this post.

And I just checked and edited this - 0551. I am off to make lunch.

Edited by Hambagahle

Why? There are people (me for one) who post on CC and who live in Europe, Australia etc. CC's "times" all seem to be US-based. Right now it is almost lunchtime in Europe. Will be interesting to see what the "time stamp" is on this

Reading your post at 3:31am on the West Coast of the U.S. (Oregon). Have a great day!

Edited by JVilleGal

Why? There are people (me for one) who post on CC and who live in Europe, Australia etc. CC's "times" all seem to be US-based. Right now it is almost lunchtime in Europe. Will be interesting to see what the "time stamp" is on this post.

Agree and what's more why do they care???

You do know that in setting up your profile you can indicate what time zone you are in?? There must have been a dozen options.

I have never thought that it was important to me to find out what time zone CC thinks I am in. I KNOW where I am (CET) - and I sort of assume that others might think that since I am from Switzerland they would know that too...