International Cafe

majortom10

I've never noticed those, I must keep an eye out.

Or perhaps t's better not to, afterall I never get enough to eat on a cruise anyway.

As mentioned by others earlier, I don't ever remember seeing one containing sausage either. I had them for breakfast several times.

My typical breakfast at the International Cafe

11236458484_f351b4fe5e_c.jpg

11236217244_6636eb6fc0_c.jpg

11477307225_59ab105dee_c.jpg

11477307475_6e2fb7275c_c.jpg

11477307485_6d7a5d9548_c.jpg

Edited by dmwnc1959

Our first Princess cruise was on the Diamond, which has no IC. Next cruise was on the Grand out of SF. We had a wonderful, and totally uncrowded lunch at the IC as we gazed out towards the Bay Bridge. My dd also spoke with the staff about being gluten free (Celiac's) and they were great. We are not big eaters so the sandwiches and salads were perfect for us, not to mention my love of pastries. We will be on the Crown in June and plan to make a bee line to the IC right after depositing our carry ons in our cabin. We love the IC!

Edited by rpcv77
Correct spelling

• 3 months later...

Trying to get my head around the coffee card, does it give unlimited regular coffee here and 15 specialities/gelatos?

Just trying to work out if I could use for coffees and daughter also get the gelato.

Thanks, Donna x

Trying to get my head around the coffee card, does it give unlimited regular coffee here and 15 specialities/gelatos?

Just trying to work out if I could use for coffees and daughter also get the gelato.

Gelato with a punch on the card is only on the Royal and Regal.

The unlimited brewed coffee is only for the person the card was purchased for. Anything that requires a punch (specialty coffee, gelato) can be used by anyone.

• 4 months later...
Is the IC open on Embarkation Day? Horizon Court is usually packed so was looking for something a bit more laid back.

IC is open 24/7 all days.

One main dining room will be open for lunch (usually), check your patter.

Alfredo's is open, if your ship has one.

The burger/hot dog/pizza/ice cream shops on the Lido deck are open.

You can't go hungry.:D

I love the chicken cashew salad. Does anyone know what types of soup they serve? I can't seem to remember.

I love the chicken salad! The best things I had on my last cruise (Regal) were at the IC. Even the desserts are better than the pastry shop on top deck