Finally Happened To Me

Woobstr112G

It took seven years cruising exclusively with Princess, but I finally got an upsell offer. T/A called me this morning saying Princess was offering me an upgrade to a full suite from my ME Mini for $199.00pp. The offer was for our short 3 day cruise in April on the Golden. We are now in an aft Vista on Caribe deck. I know it's only for a three day cruise, but I thought it was a good deal so I jumped on it...:):):)

Bob

That is awesome enjoy the anticipation and the cruise! :)

Reader

Great deal Bob! :)

Thanks. T/A told me they were offering upsells to a lot of the ME minis. Wonder what they are gonna resell them at:eek:. One quick question, since it was an upsell, I will still get double cruise credits for the suite correct?....:):):)

Bob

Edited by Woobstr112G

Thanks. T/A told me they were offering upsells to a lot of the ME minis. Wonder what they are gonna resell them at:eek:. One quick question, since it was an upsell, I will still get double cruise credits for the suite correct?....:):):)

Bob

I would think so ...you paid for the upgrade!

Reader

Bob

Yes, you will get double credits! It may not be automatic, though. I checked while on board and spoke to the Captains Circle hostess, who took care of entering the second credit for us.

Enjoy that aft suite!!!