Finally Happened To Me

Woobstr112G

Thanks. T/A told me they were offering upsells to a lot of the ME minis. Wonder what they are gonna resell them at:eek:. One quick question, since it was an upsell, I will still get double cruise credits for the suite correct?....:):):)

Bob

Congratulations Bob! We got double credits for our upsell but we had to call and ask the Captain's Circle rep for it. I have seen reports of people being denied the double credit though. It might be worthwhile to talk to the Captain's Circle rep while you're on the cruise.

We've had 3 upsell offers the past year, but only on midweek Getaway cruises

The best one:

"EXCLUSIVE SUITE OR MINI SUITE UPGRADE OFFER FOR CAPTAIN'S CIRCLE MEMBERS CURRENTLY BOOKED IN A BALCONY STATEROOM

(CAT.B2-BF) ON GOLDEN PRINCESS, DEPARTING NOVEMBER 17, 2014. Treat yourself to a FULL SUITE OR MINI SUITE and spend 3 nights in

luxury enjoying your spacious accomodation. Upgrade cost is additional and based on double occupancy. Travel Protection cost may also

increase, if purchased.

CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING: OWNER Suite(S2) 591 sq ft. - $299 USD per person additional PREMIUM/VISTA Suite(S3-S6)

473-536 sq ft. - $199 USD per person additional MINI Suites (MA-ME) 323 sq ft. - $59 USD per person additional"

We grabbed an owners suite just to see, it was the smelly one on Baja, we enjoyed it anyway, the Sun deck suites weren't open.

Enjoy (especially Sabatini's)!

Bob, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

At that price it's a no-brainer.

We have our first Vista Suite booked on the Emerald in the Med so I'll be interested in your comments re the beam intrusion.

Enjoy!

Norris

:)

It took seven years cruising exclusively with Princess, but I finally got an upsell offer. T/A called me this morning saying Princess was offering me an upgrade to a full suite from my ME Mini for $199.00pp. The offer was for our short 3 day cruise in April on the Golden. We are now in an aft Vista on Caribe deck. I know it's only for a three day cruise, but I thought it was a good deal so I jumped on it...:):):)

Bob

Sorry Bob, but I read somewhere that the aft Vista suites on the Golden were upgraded to be identical to the suites on the Royal.:) Edited by billco

Thanks. T/A told me they were offering upsells to a lot of the ME minis. Wonder what they are gonna resell them at:eek:. One quick question, since it was an upsell, I will still get double cruise credits for the suite correct?....:):):)

Bob

We have received 4 Upsells in the last 3 years and each time we were given double cruise credits until our last cruise. When I called Princess they said they DO NOT give double credits any longer for Upsells. After expressing my disappointment the rep spoke with her supervisor and said that they would give us the double credit "this time", but to be aware that it is no longer offered.:confused:

Enjoy the suite life! We received a similar upgrade offer before our 3-day cruise on the Caribbean in December. I turned it down since we were staying on for a back-to-back with the 4-day that followed. I did not want the second cruise to be a big let-down after being in a suite for the first one.

It took seven years cruising exclusively with Princess, but I finally got an upsell offer. T/A called me this morning saying Princess was offering me an upgrade to a full suite from my ME Mini for $199.00pp. The offer was for our short 3 day cruise in April on the Golden. We are now in an aft Vista on Caribe deck. I know it's only for a three day cruise, but I thought it was a good deal so I jumped on it...:):):)

Bob

It's about time Bob ! You and Holli enjoy ! :) :D

We have received 4 Upsells in the last 3 years and each time we were given double cruise credits until our last cruise. When I called Princess they said they DO NOT give double credits any longer for Upsells. After expressing my disappointment the rep spoke with her supervisor and said that they would give us the double credit "this time", but to be aware that it is no longer offered.:confused:

Wow that is just not right!

If they offer you an upsell and you should receive all that comes with the suite including double points:( I guess they are not telling peeps this when they except the upsell ,other wise the OP would not have asked.

Reader

Edited by Reader0108598

Wow that is just not right!

If they offer you an upsell and you should receive all that comes with the suite including double points:( I guess they are not telling peeps this when they except the upsell ,other wise the OP would not have asked.

Reader

Sorry OP that was a bit negative....Just enjoy your cruise:D

Reader

Bob

YOU DESERVE IT....GOOD FOR YOU. We have never got this ever.

Not only did I book my first GTY and go from the lowest mini to being assigned the top midship mini-suite but we got our first upsell offer for our 3 night Regal sailing. Now just waiting for the return call hopefully tomorrow. The email came out at 9:30 pm tonight and I called back at 10 pm so we shall see.

Congratulations! The beam should be no problem. We just got back from a one week cruise on the Emerald and took advantage of an upsell offer to an Owner's suite cabin. It was terrific, especially ordering room service and eating dinner on our very own dining room table on formal night. As for the double credit, we only got one but we are both Elite already, so the second credit is only helpful to get us the extra OBC. Enjoy!!

Ugh, I got my call back this afternoon and grabbed it but for some reason it went to my voicemail instead after 2 rings. I immediately called back but of course got voicemail. So, somehow I figure I have missed my opportunity.