When Do You Receive Your Online Cruise Survey?

gemz

Just got off Allure on Sunday and still don't see an email from RCCL with the online survey. How many days does it take before we get the email? Just anxious to complete before we forget a few of the details.

Thanks!

Just got off Allure on Sunday and still don't see an email from RCCL with the online survey. How many days does it take before we get the email? Just anxious to complete before we forget a few of the details.

Thanks!

We got off our Indy cruise on Sunday and the survey was in my email on Monday.

Thanks!

We usually get the email on the same day we leave the ship. However, on our last cruise on Adventure a few weeks ago, we got no survey email at all.

Here is the link to fill out the survey.

royalcaribbean.com/esurvey

I used that Ken, but it was nothing like the one I normally receive by email after the cruise. It was very short, no questions about dining staff service, stateroom service, and no chance to mention names of crewmembers.

I used that Ken, but it was nothing like the one I normally receive by email after the cruise. It was very short, no questions about dining staff service, stateroom service, and no chance to mention names of crewmembers.

Good to know, thanks Bob.

Someone else had posted it a while ago and I only tried it up until the point that you entered ship and sail date. Better than nothing I suppose but the ones that allow you the opportunity to input your own comments instead of the standard 1-5 scores are much preferred.

I hope I'm not hijacking this thread but I have a related question. How does Royal handle the survey for the first leg of a B2B?

Roy

On Adventure, they gave us a code for 30 minutes free internet acccess.

Got off the EX last Thursday and have never received one.

Since we have consistently gotten the surveys, every since they went to emailing them post cruise....I wonder why others don't. Since people are getting the emails from Royal at other times, it is confusing for sure.

Even though you have received an email from a company, doesn't prevent a future email from landing in your Spam folder. Often times the filter checks for more than a 'safe sender' but perceived 'safe contents'.

Since we have consistently gotten the surveys, every since they went to emailing them post cruise....I wonder why others don't. ...

We were ones who never missed an email survey. They would come either the day we got off the ship, or the day after. The last cruise we got nothing.

Good to know, thanks Bob.

Someone else had posted it a while ago and I only tried it up until the point that you entered ship and sail date. Better than nothing I suppose but the ones that allow you the opportunity to input your own comments instead of the standard 1-5 scores are much preferred.

I just emailed the Post Cruise Department with our comments

Since we have consistently gotten the surveys, every since they went to emailing them post cruise....I wonder why others don't. Since people are getting the emails from Royal at other times, it is confusing for sure.

Even though you have received an email from a company, doesn't prevent a future email from landing in your Spam folder. Often times the filter checks for more than a 'safe sender' but perceived 'safe contents'.

This is the first time I can remember that we did not receive one. It was not in our spam folder. We had a 2 day problem with our keys not working while onboard, maybe they were afraid of what we might put down:p (Kidding)

Great idea.:) What's that email address?

No email address. If you go on the RCL website and go to the Contact us section there is a form that asks your ship, sail date and I think reservation number. Then there is a field to enter comments.

After sending it I got one of those auto responses saying that it was received.

We keep getting a survey for our cruise on the Brilliance that was CANCELLED a couple of weeks ago due to fog.

You don't know how tempted I was to take that survey, but alas I was good and just deleted them.......;). (I am sure others on our cruise were not as nice as me......LOL)

I know they are auto generated but I found it very funny......:D

I hope I'm not hijacking this thread but I have a related question. How does Royal handle the survey for the first leg of a B2B?

Roy

On my back to back I was told to use the survey from the second sailing and to just mention I was a B2B cruiser.

No email address. If you go on the RCL website and go to the Contact us section there is a form that asks your ship, sail date and I think reservation number. Then there is a field to enter comments.

After sending it I got one of those auto responses saying that it was received.

Thanks, I'll try that next time I miss a survey email.

We usually get the email on the same day we leave the ship. However, on our last cruise on Adventure a few weeks ago, we got no survey email at all.

Mmmmm. We are still waiting for our Adventure Sept 2014 sailing survey. Which became known as "Noro from Hell" sailing :eek: