Where on the Crown is a good place to read and relax

judydoc

When I was on the Crown, just over a year ago, Skywakers was designated a quiet reading zone during the day.

It is nice and quiet for reading and when you tire of that you can sit back and watch the ocean go by-if you don't drop off to sleep.

Very relaxing.....

When I was on the Crown, just over a year ago, Skywakers was designated a quiet reading zone during the day.

It is nice and quiet for reading and when you tire of that you can sit back and watch the ocean go by-if you don't drop off to sleep.

Very relaxing.....

That sounds perfect. I love watching the ocean. Love the ideas. Writing them down so I don't forget. I always forget Skywakers!

A lot depends on time of day. My advice is to grab your book (or Kindle or whatever) and go wandering. In the mornings, I've found most of the lounges to be good for spreading out and reading. For me, it just depended on which lounges had the least distracting piped-in music.

Later in the day, I'd probably gravitate toward the outdoors, various pools and such or the Promenade deck.

Jim

If there are no loungers I put two chairs together sideways.I like the fresh air because do not have balcony.Its a little heaven there in the afternoons in the warmer climates:)

Edited by kruisey

When we sailed on Crown earlier this year we were surprised when we "discovered" Adagio. It was so quiet and even in the evening it seemed like most people didn't know it was there. It was such a relaxing spot.

When we sailed on Crown earlier this year we were surprised when we "discovered" Adagio. It was so quiet and even in the evening it seemed like most people didn't know it was there. It was such a relaxing spot.

I agree! In addition, if you want to pop out for some sea air you just have to walk out the door in the back.