Bon Voyage to The Sailaway Gang’s Western Panama Canal Cruise, April 11, 2015

rafinmd

Exactly what I was thinking: who's left behind to keep this board going?!

To all the Canadians and especially those from BC: coming into Vancouver by ship is such a treat!

Anyone planning to blog while on the cruise? Hope you will all consider doing a review on return.

Have a GREAT cruise, everyone!!!

Internet permitting - there will be a live thread. Watch for something with the Sail a Way Gang in the title :) all the roll call is invited to join in.

This will be my first HAL cruise and it was chosen in large part because of all the "Sail-away" friends who were on it. I think we are going to have a great time. We have so much planned and have so many ports, I may need a vacation when I get home!:eek:

I will contribute to the "Live" thread kazu is starting but I will also be writing a blog (with pictures) since some of my family and friends are not part of CC.

http://westerdam2015.blogspot.com/

Thanks for all the good wishes and I hope many of you will watch the sail-away next Saturday (and post some screen shots!).

Kathi

Wishing all of you an absolutely fabulous time. I'll be watching for you next Saturday. Did you request a wave? Where shall we look for you?

Debbie

Kazu has requested a wave. We will be on the Observation deck beside the "Westerdam" sign. We'll have a Canadian flag, a HAL flag, and the TOOT banner, thanks to Sailaway friends!:D

Thank you all for all wonderful wishes. With a new layer of snow we are definitely looking forward to Sailing Away! :)

dd and ds will have shiny pompoms up on the Observation Deck too!

Thank you all for all wonderful wishes. With a new layer of snow we are definitely looking forward to Sailing Away! :)

dd and ds will have shiny pompoms up on the Observation Deck too!

We'll be bringing our UK flag so a nice line up of flags and banners. I don't think anyone will be able to miss us.

Wishing all a Bon Voyage, fair winds & smooth seas. We'll be there to watch you sail away wishing we where on board. Having done this cruise a couple of years ago I m sure you will enjoy it, I know we did. Looks like you've got a great roll call going.

Allan & Marlane

This will be my first HAL cruise and it was chosen in large part because of all the "Sail-away" friends who were on it. I think we are going to have a great time. We have so much planned and have so many ports, I may need a vacation when I get home!:eek:

I will contribute to the "Live" thread kazu is starting but I will also be writing a blog (with pictures) since some of my family and friends are not part of CC.

http://westerdam2015.blogspot.com/

Thanks for all the good wishes and I hope many of you will watch the sail-away next Saturday (and post some screen shots!).

Kathi

Thanks for the heads-up. Great!!!!!

Wishing you a wonderful cruise.

thank you for the kind wishes and HUGE THANK YOU to Roy (rafinmd) who kindly did this Bon Voyage since I am on the cruise.

Roy, your thoughtfulness is so appreciated :)

Jacqui, we wish you and Jose a safe and enjoyable cruise. Hopefully, we'll sail with the two of you in the future. So sorry you couldn't make the Noordam cruise with our gang.

Bon Voyage! :)