Draft beer

trinitytrees

Hi, please can anyone tell me if they do any draft beer/lager you can get by the pint, and also are there any beer packages ...not just 5 bottles for six.

When we were last on rci they did beer package which was great value.

Thank you

You can do the BOGO during the daily special from 3-4 PM and again at 11PM -12 midnight. You need to purchase the same drink (beer ) and request they not open the bottle /can. The patter will have the venue listed each day as each ship has a different venue. Makes for a great deal on the beer.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the current beer menu with prices and the final cost with grat.

bud 16oz alum $ 5.75 $ 6.61 bud light 16oz alum $ 5.75 $ 6.61 bass ale $ 5.25 $ 6.04 stella artois $ 5.95 $ 6.84 blue moon $ 5.25 $ 6.04 buckler non alcoholic $ 4.95 $ 5.69 coors light $ 4.95 $ 5.69 dos equis $ 4.95 $ 5.69 heineken $ 5.25 $ 6.04 grolsch swing top $ 5.95 $ 6.84 guinness $ 5.95 $ 6.84 miller light $ 4.95 $ 5.69 miller genuine draft $ 4.95 $ 5.69 strongbow cider $ 5.95 $ 6.84

Here is the current beer menu with prices and the final cost with grat.

bud 16oz alum $ 5.75 $ 6.61 bud light 16oz alum $ 5.75 $ 6.61 bass ale $ 5.25 $ 6.04 stella artois $ 5.95 $ 6.84 blue moon $ 5.25 $ 6.04 buckler non alcoholic $ 4.95 $ 5.69 coors light $ 4.95 $ 5.69 dos equis $ 4.95 $ 5.69 heineken $ 5.25 $ 6.04 grolsch swing top $ 5.95 $ 6.84 guinness $ 5.95 $ 6.84 miller light $ 4.95 $ 5.69 miller genuine draft $ 4.95 $ 5.69 strongbow cider $ 5.95 $ 6.84

Thanks!! Then I would assume the buckets of bud light are 16 oz alum bottles? If so, better deal than on NCL.

Thanks!! Then I would assume the buckets of bud light are 16 oz alum bottles? If so, better deal than on NCL.

I have also seen Foster's Oil Cans on board. Don't know why they aren't on the menu. Maybe the menu I posted is one from a lounge and the Lido Bar has some other items also.

Yes, I thought Fosters was 86'd a long time ago.

I saw it in 2011 and I think also in 2012. I don't know why anybody would drink it though. It seems to be the Australian equivalent of Budweiser. I would drink Fosters or Bud if somebody else bought it and there was nothing else but I certainly wouldn't pay for either of them. I once had an exchange teacher at university who was from Australia. A student asked him if he drank Foster's and he referred to it as "swill". He was quite fond of the local product here from Sierra Nevada Brewery.

I'm sure there are many people in Australia who enjoy Foster's Lager - just like there are many here who enjoy Budweiser. I don't have a problem with that. I just prefer to drink actual beer.

I saw it in 2011 and I think also in 2012. I don't know why anybody would drink it though. It seems to be the Australian equivalent of Budweiser. I would drink Fosters or Bud if somebody else bought it and there was nothing else but I certainly wouldn't pay for either of them. I once had an exchange teacher at university who was from Australia. A student asked him if he drank Foster's and he referred to it as "swill". He was quite fond of the local product here from Sierra Nevada Brewery.

I'm sure there are many people in Australia who enjoy Foster's Lager - just like there are many here who enjoy Budweiser. I don't have a problem with that. I just prefer to drink actual beer.

Lived in Oz for 4 years and yes most Aussies abhor it.

I used to work in the grocery and wine business, and one of the vendors gave me a mirrored plaque of Swan Beer from Oz. I have not seen it in decades, and surely not on Princess.

My former store sells domestic Fosters blue, & green Bitters for about $2.29 an oil can.

The one I always got a laugh about is the Sapporo (first had it in Sapporo in 2009, yummy!) which is brewed in Toronto.