Anyone else lose their Mariner history?

POA1

Mine is okay, I guess i'm up too late, missed all the fun. POA1, did you check Pooby's account, too?

I'm still listed as being less than 3 days from cruising (if only that were so!), so neither of us can purchase shore excursions I had hoped that perhaps they were fixing the site so I could use Safari!

Mine is okay, I guess i'm up too late, missed all the fun. POA1, did you check Pooby's account, too?

I'm still listed as being less than 3 days from cruising (if only that were so!), so neither of us can purchase shore excursions I had hoped that perhaps they were fixing the site so I could use Safari!

I use nothing but Safari, so you must have other issues not attributable to HAL. We can't blame them for everything! :)

I use nothing but Safari, so you must have other issues not attributable to HAL. We can't blame them for everything! :)

Funny! When I called HAL to request they give me back my number of days to departure, I was told I would have to use Firefox instead of Safari. I really don't know what is going on, DH can't get through either on Safari, but he does have Firefox, so will try to use that route.

Or else we'll just telephone....:)

Funny! When I called HAL to request they give me back my number of days to departure, I was told I would have to use Firefox instead of Safari. I really don't know what is going on, DH can't get through either on Safari, but he does have Firefox, so will try to use that route.

Or else we'll just telephone....:)

The site's completely blank other than the background image in Firefox. I think they're just MSU* now. I'd wait a while to see if they get things fixed. It looks like they're trying to convert to a fluid container layout (mobile responsive) but it's not going exactly according to plan.

* Making Um... Stuff... Yeah, stuff... Up.

Maybe they are sick of all of us and with a wave of their magic keyboard, wiped us all out. HAL may want us all to disappear and they'll start fresh with a whole new bunch of people who won't complain about things they have no idea need complaints. :D :D

Funny ... I went to check on cabin assignment, got that message, and then wanted to check here in case others saw the same ... Cruise Critic wouldn't load for me either! Now CC is back (PHEW!), and thank you, fellow posters, for alleviating my fears! We leave in a week - EEK if my reservation disappeared!

I thought I'd been blocked somehow :eek:

Happy to see I can access CC again today.

I also had trouble getting HAL to load anything last night.

Guess I better go check to see our status now too

I would try to look at mine, but I cannot even get to the Main Page--and have not been able to do so for weeks.

I realize part of the problem is my older computer. But, in my opinion, when HAL "improved" their web site, they should have made allowances for those of us who are getting advice from tech professionals to delay getting a new computer until Windows 10 is out and has been in service for awhile.

... getting advice from tech professionals to delay getting a new computer until Windows 10 is out and has been in service for awhile.
If you buy a new one with 8.1 at a good price you can upgrade it to 10 for free. :)

If you buy a new one with 8.1 at a good price you can upgrade it to 10 for free. :)

My new Surface Pro is 8.1 and I've already had notices to upgrade for free to 10. I haven't and have no immediate plans to do so. :)