Princess Health Form

Cruiser-66

We are sailing the Ruby Princess end of August and would like to fill out the health form ahead of time. Where can I find a copy to print off?

If you mean the form you are given prior to boarding, there is no copy on line. You have to wait and fill it out at the pier.

The check-in personnel get "twitchy" if you use a form that isn't the one they expect to see.

The last time we left out of San Pedro, the tables were arranged with the "form ladies" watching to make sure you completed a form before you got on the escalator to go to the waiting room.

The check-in personnel get "twitchy" if you use a form that isn't the one they expect to see.

The last time we left out of San Pedro, the tables were arranged with the "form ladies" watching to make sure you completed a form before you got on the escalator to go to the waiting room.

LOL! It's true. The form ladies will not let you go through until they see with their own eyes that you have filled out and signed the form.

We are sailing the Ruby Princess end of August and would like to fill out the health form ahead of time. Where can I find a copy to print off?

This form is supposed to indicate your health status as of embarkation. It is supposed to be filled out at that time and not before. It only takes a minute or two.

This form is supposed to indicate your health status as of embarkation. It is supposed to be filled out at that time and not before. It only takes a minute or two.

I agree and can't imagine it taking anyone more than a minute tops to complete the form.

Mike:)

It's EASY! Only takes about a minute! :)

LuLu

My limited experience has been people pushing, shoving, and grabbing forms and pens in a frenzy. I would like to have it beforehand to fill out that morning at my hotel. This is the one thing that Carnival does better.

My limited experience has been people pushing, shoving, and grabbing forms and pens in a frenzy. I would like to have it beforehand to fill out that morning at my hotel. This is the one thing that Carnival does better.

Ah, the professional "form ladies" at San Pedro would not put up with any mischief! They have several tables, each "manned," as it were, with a lady, and grief to you if you try to get past any of them. :D

In all of our cruises we have never experienced that thank goodness.

Mike:)

The whole point of the form is to provide current and accurate health info. for embarking in order to prevent the spread of illnesses onboard. Filling it out in advance, though convenient, would negate the whole purpose! Please take 2 min, and fill it out at the cruise terminal.

Have yet to see pushing and shoving in 20 years of cruising. Now having to wait for a pencil Yes.

The whole point of the form is to provide current and accurate health info. for embarking in order to prevent the spread of illnesses onboard. Filling it out in advance, though convenient, would negate the whole purpose! Please take 2 min, and fill it out at the cruise terminal.

Filling out the form at a hotel 30 minutes before arriving at the terminal is not a big deal.

And I agree with previous posters: all that pen sharing is a bit strange to me when the questionnaire is about communicable diseases! :eek:

Filling out the form at a hotel 30 minutes before arriving at the terminal is not a big deal.

And how are the 'form ladies' - or your fellow passengers for that matter - supposed to know you filled it out 30 minutes earlier as opposed to 3 or 30 days earlier?

And how are the 'form ladies' - or your fellow passengers for that matter - supposed to know you filled it out 30 minutes earlier as opposed to 3 or 30 days earlier?

I see you've never encountered the "form ladies." :D The forms must be filled out and signed in their presence. They even "help" you by asking your cabin number and writing that in for you. When you go over to the escalator to go up to registration, a sharp-eyed lady of the form brigade takes your form out of your hand, scrutinizes it, and then hands it back if you are approved. They know who has been at the form tables and who hasn't because they stand there and watch. I am terrified of them! ;)

If you mean the form you are given prior to boarding, there is no copy on line. You have to wait and fill it out at the pier.

And there is a reason for that.