Bon Voyage to Mumsysailor & rafinmd - January 3rd, 2016

kazu

Our CC members are kicking off the New Year with some very interesting ideas & itineraries. We hope that they are mesmerized each day and wish them smooth seas and following winds.

Bon Voyage to Celebrity Millenium - Indonesia & Malaysia Cruise:

Mumsysailor

SIN_BOA_KDX_HKT_PEN_RTK_SIN_430x330.png

Bon Voyage to Queen Mary 2 - Eastbound TA to Southampton:

rafinmd - B2B followed by Jan. 10th - 13 day Westbound TA to FLL on Queen Victoria

71aa7c77-a637-4440-a1af-f93121ccbbec_zpsmndxzdxg.jpg

Bon Voyage to Mumsysailor and rafinmd!!!!

Have a great cruise and a WONDERFUL cruise!!!!!

Edited by kazu

Thank you all. It's kind of sad that there are no HAL cruisers January 3 on the FCL, even though there are roll calls for both the Nieuw Amsterdam and Eurodam.

This is actually the start of a longer string of cruises for me. After leaving Queen Victoria I fly to Buenos Aires for 38 days on the Crystal Symphony BA to Antarctica to Miami. I'll be reporting on these voyages in 3 places:

Last year Scrapnana started a very successful live on the Queen Elizabeth world cruise. Even she (like me) got off in Ft. Lauderdale after just 12 days others picked up the ball and reported on the entire world cruise. I am hopeful that will be repeated this year. Here's the Cunard thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2292308

I will be reporting on the entire journey on the Crystal forum:

boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2290857&page=99

My wordpress blog with pictures and other stuff will be the same one I used last year on the Maasdam:

https://aroundamericabitbybit.wordpress.com/

Roy

Smooth sailing!

I hope Mumsysailor (and Mr. Mumsy:)) have a fabulous time and I am looking forward to hearing all about it in May.

Roy always puts together the most interesting itineraries and starting on two of the three "Queens" should be an excellent beginning. Thanks, Roy, for once again blogging about your wonderful adventures. I shall be enjoying them!

Thank you all. It's kind of sad that there are no HAL cruisers January 3 on the FCL, even though there are roll calls for both the Nieuw Amsterdam and Eurodam.

This is actually the start of a longer string of cruises for me. After leaving Queen Victoria I fly to Buenos Aires for 38 days on the Crystal Symphony BA to Antarctica to Miami. I'll be reporting on these voyages in 3 places:

Last year Scrapnana started a very successful live on the Queen Elizabeth world cruise. Even she (like me) got off in Ft. Lauderdale after just 12 days others picked up the ball and reported on the entire world cruise. I am hopeful that will be repeated this year. Here's the Cunard thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2292308

I will be reporting on the entire journey on the Crystal forum:

boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2290857&page=99

My wordpress blog with pictures and other stuff will be the same one I used last year on the Maasdam:

https://aroundamericabitbybit.wordpress.com/

Roy

Thanks for posting the links for us Roy. Looking forward to following along :)

Really appreciate you doing the blogs and sharing them with us :)

Roy:

When are you coming back to HAL?

Himself

Out of a very busy 2016 schedule (mostly Crystal) just one week on HAL, May 14-21 to Bermuda on the Veendam. My biggest cruise is a B2B on Crystal Serenity Vancouver-Seward-New York August 16. If you had been on the Noordam August 7 instead of in June I might have been able to switch that first leg.

2017 looks like a big HAL year. I'm on the Konigsdam February 19 and on the Zaandam for 32 days starting March 21. Fall 2017 is also promising but unsettled. I have a deposit on a yet to be finalized Grand Asia voyage on the Amsterdam, and on the Prinsendam's fall 2017 transatlantic.

Roy

Thanks for all the Bon Voyage wishes. In a mild panic now as I'm still working and will be until mid afternoon tomorrow. Have barely begun packing and we leave tomorrow evening for a night in a hotel pre flight to Singapore early Friday. :eek::eek::eek:

Scrapnana, we'll give you a full report when we see you later in the year. :D