Apple Cider Vinegar

figmentdj

Okay, I've done my due diligence and searched for this but found no answers on this board (similar threads on NCL, Carnival but not Princess). Soooo...

We drink a mixture of Apple Cider Vinegar and water each day to help with various issues (weight loss, skin, digestion, hair). It may be hokum but we do it anyways. Not sure it works but doesn't hurt.

Question, with regards to bringing on board... has anybody else brought it on. Do you put it in another container? Carry it on? Is is subject to search? (i.e.security thinking its alcohol).

Thanks.

Edited by figmentdj

I have not seen it available, so you would probably have to bring it on yourself. I would keep it in the marked container. If it is challenged, let them take one whiff of it- there is no mistaking vinegar for alcohol!:D

Edited by TracieABD

I agree with the above. Do not put it in an alternate container. I can see security checking it (I can't imagine them not checking it) but I can't see how they could possibly confuse it with booze.

Question, with regards to bringing on board...

Never heard of anyone doing it.

But, if one had a container like this:

http://www.pastorelli.com/sites/default/files/images/portfolio/apple_cider_vinegar_1_gal.png

...I think you would have to carry it, as it seems like it

would be a huge risk to burst open in a checked bag.

Never heard of anyone doing it.

But, if one had a container like this:

http://www.pastorelli.com/sites/default/files/images/portfolio/apple_cider_vinegar_1_gal.png

...I think you would have to carry it, as it seems like it

would be a huge risk to burst open in a checked bag.

As sknight said above, it would definitely be something one should take in carry on luggage - not checked baggage.

Edited by Thrak

Okay, I've done my due diligence and searched for this but found no answers on this board (similar threads on NCL, Carnival but not Princess). Soooo...

We drink a mixture of Apple Cider Vinegar and water each day to help with various issues (weight loss, skin, digestion, hair). It may be hokum but we do it anyways. Not sure it works but doesn't hurt.

Question, with regards to bringing on board... has anybody else brought it on. Do you put it in another container? Carry it on? Is is subject to search? (i.e.security thinking its alcohol).

Thanks.

DW takes it with us, never had a problem.

Does it help with leg cramps?

He and my elderly aunt get great relief from it. Mix 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar and 1 tablespoon of honey in a glass of warm water. DH's doctor said he doesn't see how it works, but even his own mother uses it.

Edited by FritzG

Most of my jock friends use pickle juice for cramps.

Yep my son is a serious weight lifter/Gym Rat....

Swears by pickle juice for cramps.

Should probably clarify he is not a jock, but likes to stay in shape as he is LEO

Reader

Edited by Reader0108598

Thanks.

I bring a bottle on with me on every cruise. I bring it in the original bottle in my carry on bag. Only one time did they send me to the wine police table. I explained what it was and they waived me through. You should have no trouble at all.

Edited by KruzPrincess