Harmony of the Seas Pictures and Videos from Bord

Leonski

Thanks so much...really looking forward to more pictures of the aft boardwalk cabins once the Abyss is installed.

I was noticing the absence of the "abyss" slide and the needed support structure and am wondering if they have changed plans on installation. It would seem that a portion of it should b in place at his stage of construction?!

From what I can see thus far the Harmony is shaping up to be the best looking of the Oasis Class ships!

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

I was noticing the absence of the "abyss" slide and the needed support structure and am wondering if they have changed plans on installation. It would seem that a portion of it should b in place at his stage of construction?!

From what I can see thus far the Harmony is shaping up to be the best looking of the Oasis Class ships!

Hmmm...very interesting observation....thank you.

See post #1688 on the Harmony thread. They just did an open house for media within the past day or so and provided video simulations of how it was going to look. If they were planning on not having the abyss onboard I doubt they would go to all this trouble.

Btw..it looks amazing.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2039256&page=85

Edited by Ourusualbeach

See post #1688 on the Harmony thread. They just did an open house for media within the past day or so and provided video simulations of how it was going to look. If they were planning on not having the abyss onboard I doubt they would go to all this trouble.

Btw..it looks amazing.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2039256&page=85

I saw that after I posted earlier. I'm still surprised that at this stage of construction none of the required support structure appears to yet be in place. From an engineering standpoint you would think there would be. Will be interesting to watch the final fitting out.