Mitsugirly spends her 50th birthday with NCL!!!

mitsugirly

Congrats, how exciting!

Since this is a current thread, and I havent found a way to private message other forum members, Im going to ask this here.

Mitsugirly, I have read pages and pages of your reviews. They are amazingly detailed, thanks for all the time you put in them. Somewhere, in my hours of pouring over them, I have read others ask what waterproof camera you use. I remember reading you have two and liked one more than the other, and I think they are both olympus. But I cant find it again and am shopping for one.

Could you remind me of your answer or point me to the right away to find your comments?

Well isn't that a wonderful surprise, so cool. Congrats to whoever surprised you!

I like you am the organizer in the household and I too got surprised with a trip, well if your experience is anything like mine was - you will still be the leader! In my case nothing was planned but the return flight!

First of all, happy birthday!

Second of all, you are on the Jade!!

And I will be there in four weeks, so this is definitely a gift from above!

What I would really like is the lowdown of how terrible the tendering truly is for Belize and Roatan, and whether the wine list and wait times to get a drink at the bars is truly suffering because of all the UBP.

As a fellow planner, I am just wondering how you feel going into this without all the meticulous research....I would be freaking out!!

Happy 50th!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk