Celebrities on board

Funbobby68

This question has been asked several times in the past. Tried searching for some posts but I cannot for the life of me get any to come up.:confused: I am sure folks will jump in.

FYI...the case was dropped in 2013

Edited by looking4info

Not really a celebrity in my book, but we had Carlos from the Cake Boss on the Breakaway with his whole entourage and extended family. It was pure hell, as they took any venue on the ship as their domain and closed off to us peons .

Edited by champagne123
fffff

Just wondering if anyone has cruise with any actors or actresses, or musicians, personally I have not but came really close to booking the walker stalker cruise , with some of the cast of walking dead

We were on a cruise several years ago with a professional basketball player. I did not recognize him, since he wasn't from a team that I follow....but my DH did. He was very easy to spot wherever he went.....and we found out that he was in a suite on our floor, by accident. How the devil did he fit in the shower, was all I could wonder?

Seen a few my wife is from Buffalo so we were surprised when Doug Flutie ( ex Buffalo Bill QB) was sitting at the table behind us all week, nice guy took a picture with him and my wife on last day. Also actor Ralph Waite a long time ago ( from waltons)

This question has been asked several times in the past. Tried searching for some posts but I cannot for the life of me get any to come up.:confused: I am sure folks will jump in.

FYI...the case was dropped in 2013

I tried looking too, but was overloaded with threads about Celebrity Cruises.

Seen a few my wife is from Buffalo so we were surprised when Doug Flutie ( ex Buffalo Bill QB) was sitting at the table behind us all week, nice guy took a picture with him and my wife on last day. Also actor Ralph Waite a long time ago ( from waltons)

I would have loved to see Doug Flutie. We still have our box of Flutie Flakes.

EX BC Lion too

Richard Simmons (cruise to lose). I think that might have been on my one and only Carnival Cruise, years ago... he was quite animated when I saw him out and about (I know, hard to believe) :D

We were not with that gang - by the look of the scale when we got home

Just wondering if anyone has cruise with any actors or actresses, or musicians, personally I have not but came really close to booking the walker stalker cruise , with some of the cast of walking dead

Actually I have a hard time thinking of those as celebrities...

They're on the highest rated show on television..................:rolleyes:

They're on the highest rated show on television..................:rolleyes:

Exactly. My question is, why would they NOT be celebrities? Its the #1 show on TV!

Debatable .....

Walking Dead is number 1 on Cable Network TV with a 7.1 Nielsen rating for the week of Feb. 8th.

NCIS is the number 1 rated show on Prime Time Network TV with a Nielsen rating of 10.4 for the same week.

I would say 10.4 beats 7.1...just to add these are my two favorite shows.