Did you take the test?

Dayenu

Here is the link, or you can just click on "Cruise Critic" on top, the test is on the main page.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=1781

It found that I am a cruise newbie - this is after cruising worldwide: Norway, Greece, Canada, Panama - to name a few. Just because I don't get overly excited they think I am new to cruising? Just because I don't have another cruise planned, or my bonus goes in the bank first, I am new to cruising?

Some questions puzzled me, I'd love to have a choice #4 for half of the questions.

Here is the link, or you can just click on "Cruise Critic" on top, the test is on the main page.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=1781

It found that I am a cruise newbie - this is after cruising worldwide: Norway, Greece, Canada, Panama - to name a few. Just because I don't get overly excited they think I am new to cruising? Just because I don't have another cruise planned, or my bonus goes in the bank first, I am new to cruising?

Some questions puzzled me, I'd love to have a choice #4 for half of the questions.

Yeah, I'm a newbie, also. And I agree that a #4 - none of the above would be a great idea.

Interesting. Having been avid cruisers (and independent travelers) for over forty years we found quite a few of the questions not applicable. Circumstances (and the cruise industry) are always changing and the wise learn how to roll with the waves :)

Hank

Interesting. Having been avid cruisers (and independent travelers) for over forty years we found quite a few of the questions not applicable. Circumstances (and the cruise industry) are always changing and the wise learn how to roll with the waves :)

Hank

Agreed, a few not applicable s.

I stopped at the latest holiday question - all-inclusive resort, cruise, or can't remember. If someone is setting a quiz and thinks that the only possible holidays are cruises and all-inclusive resorts, then they aren't setting a valid quiz, even in fun.

WE have been cruising since 1984, usually 7 or 8 a year. I had different answers to some questions but had to decide which answer was closest to how I'd answer!

There was a distinct lack of thought put into this survey but then it is a bit of fun.:D

I stopped at the latest holiday question - all-inclusive resort, cruise, or can't remember. If someone is setting a quiz and thinks that the only possible holidays are cruises and all-inclusive resorts, then they aren't setting a valid quiz, even in fun.
Exactly. I know my last vacation wasn't any of the above. I chose the all-inclusive answer since it wasn't a cruise. (It was actually a relaxing stay in an 1800s farmhouse in the foothills of Virginia.)