empress first 6 sailings canelled

baron9

Nah...They're the new passengers in all those recently "sold out" cabins. Imagine that meet n greet:eek:

I was thinking Royal gave them some OBC and 50% credit on a future cruise to get rid of them.

Cruise Critic is on a roll today! :D

5/19 now shows "sold out" on the website. :(

Maybe if they sell out enough of the available sailings, they will put up the August itineraries and have them available for booking. They probably shouldn't wait for the ship to actually sail, next week because if reports from the ship are not as 'wonderful' as they hope, it could reduce the demand for bookings.....JMO.

I have said it before, we want to sail on Empress at the end of August....and our reason is personal, so unless the reviews are absolutely horrible (which I doubt), we will be sailing on her.

Edited by Paulette3028

We're suppose to sail on the 5/14/16 sailing and I am nervous. I started looking around for a back up plan. I did notice today that RCCL is showing the cruise as sold out. I couldn't even find it listed on another site as a cruise. :eek:

Then I called RCCL today to ask about changing my room for an upgrade- was told the ship is sold out.

Hope rumors about roaches are just rumors- this grosses me out :( :(

Trying not to worry but after the last cancellation PLEASE give people some notice.

I understand things happen with dry docks etc but this is not giving me the warm fuzzies for sailing with RCCL as it has been many years.

Hoping for the best!!!

We're suppose to sail on the 5/14/16 sailing and I am nervous. I started looking around for a back up plan. I did notice today that RCCL is showing the cruise as sold out. I couldn't even find it listed on another site as a cruise. :eek:

Then I called RCCL today to ask about changing my room for an upgrade- was told the ship is sold out.

Hope rumors about roaches are just rumors- this grosses me out :( :(

Trying not to worry but after the last cancellation PLEASE give people some notice.

I understand things happen with dry docks etc but this is not giving me the warm fuzzies for sailing with RCCL as it has been many years.

Hoping for the best!!!

I think that if I am offered a galley tour, I'm taking it. With binoculars! :D