ALL things Liberty of th Seas

Thank you so much for the help, everyone. It has been a long long time since I headed to the islands. I am really out of touch.

I started taking a look at the Falmouth port first. That is the one I am most worried about visiting. I haven't checked out Cozumel yet. Try Peet Taylor tours, excellent! Tell them to take you along Negril beach and Rick's Cafe, we loved it there.

Our last cruise was 10 long years ago. We scheduled a snorkeling excursion in Roatan. DS, then 8 - now 18, still talks about how awful it was because he only saw sand. So I am hoping to find a better one this trip. Roatan is fabulous for snorkeling if you go over to West Bay Beach you will find tons of tour ops and they take you on a small boat just off the beach where reef is pristine and lots of critters...don't have to book in advance, they will come to you on the beach by Tabayana.

I am actually a former scuba diver. Haven't done that in 20 years or so. Cozumel was so different then. I wonder if cruise ships even visited back then. Anyway, so glad it is still a great place to snorkel.

Definitely with you regarding the equipment.

No worries....be happy!

Hello,

We just received our cabin assignment. Granted a Family Promenade on Deck 8. Any comments on this type of cabin, noise, location, etc...?

Thanks,

Dawn

For two people? Or how many. It's huge for an inside room. I'm guessing you had a guaranteed inside room. I think you will love it.

Hi all, we are on LOS the last week of August returning Sep. 3 and this will be our first time on this ship and first time out of Galveston. We did not have a large number of options for return flights were not either early AM or very late evening. We wound up with a flight out of IAH at 12:50 PM. I know that Galveston can have some delay issues with fog at times but we are hoping that late summer is not one of those times. Anyone have an idea as to what time we can reasonably expect to be debarked? Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi all, we are on LOS the last week of August returning Sep. 3 and this will be our first time on this ship and first time out of Galveston. We did not have a large number of options for return flights were not either early AM or very late evening. We wound up with a flight out of IAH at 12:50 PM. I know that Galveston can have some delay issues with fog at times but we are hoping that late summer is not one of those times. Anyone have an idea as to what time we can reasonably expect to be debarked? Thanks in advance for any help!

you can carry your own luggage and be off about 8am, should be able to get by 10am normally and that should give you enough time about hour and 15 mins drive to airport, we book suite which get offs after people that carry there luggage and was off at 8:45 last April

For two people? Or how many. It's huge for an inside room. I'm guessing you had a guaranteed inside room. I think you will love it.

Yes and yes. My daughter and I. Booked an inside guaranteed. Think I'll bring the large suitcase. It"/ been years since I've sailed without a balcony. This will make it a bit easier.

Dawn

Yes and yes. My daughter and I. Booked an inside guaranteed. Think I'll bring the large suitcase. It"/ been years since I've sailed without a balcony. This will make it a bit easier.

Dawn

You will not believe how big that room is

Onboard LOS, leaving today. The new room service menus, along with the $7.95 charge, are live. I'm looking at it now.

Just got off today - guess we were the last to have the old menus (although we had to ask room service to give us some, since there were none in the room when we boarded). We used it for breakfast three or four times, mostly to get orange juice to make mimosas :D

Fog problems are relegated to the winter months. You shouldn't have any problems in August and September.

Quick question regarding the men's locker room...Is there still a steam room down there? I like to relax there and shower and shave for dinner while my wife uses the room to get ready. It used to be complimentary...wondering if this is still the case.

Thanks for any info you can share.

Quick question regarding the men's locker room...Is there still a steam room down there? I like to relax there and shower and shave for dinner while my wife uses the room to get ready. It used to be complimentary...wondering if this is still the case.

Thanks for any info you can share.

Still complimentary sauna and steam rooms.

Pay room service started this week even though the implementation schedule said It wouldn't until May.d840b42a4c682a2c199049a7ec233439.jpg

I think someone made a major typo on when this was to be implemented. Sunday, April 9 sounds a lot more logical than Tuesday, May 9. So much for whomever was responsible for proofreading the schedule!

I think someone made a major typo on when this was to be implemented. Sunday, April 9 sounds a lot more logical than Tuesday, May 9. So much for whomever was responsible for proofreading the schedule!

No. They had confirmed it on the corporate media page on FB:

059a960e1789fc1b06d5997d4db0143b.jpg

No. They had confirmed it on the corporate media page on FB:

059a960e1789fc1b06d5997d4db0143b.jpg

Obviously somewhere, in the grand scheme of things, someone knew this was supposed to go down this past Saturday :) I can only assume that their social media department was just confirming the information they were given.

Obviously somewhere, in the grand scheme of things, someone knew this was supposed to go down this past Saturday :) I can only assume that their social media department was just confirming the information they were given.

The ship sails on Sunday

Glad to see the Diamond Lounge outdoor area is now open. We board again in a few weeks and will enjoy it! It's been closed for a long time, including our last cruise in December just prior to the holiday week.

Glad to see the Diamond Lounge outdoor area is now open. We board again in a few weeks and will enjoy it! It's been closed for a long time, including our last cruise in December just prior to the holiday week.

We were glad, too. On March 5, last month, they told us the outside part had been open about a month.