ALL things Liberty of th Seas

Have attached breakfast menu - not seeing much of a change other than ONLY continental breakfast is free delivery/no fee with new rollout

Maybe I've not used it in a while, but I don't recall being able to get an omelette or fried eggs made to order on the old "free" breakfast menu. I thought the old menu only had scrambled eggs.

It's strange it is 5/9. We sail on 5/7. That would mean it changes mid-cruise.

I am not sure if that is correct. I saw that chart floating around, but then I saw these dates also. This one says 4/2 which would be the current cruise. I was just reading a live report from someone who was on liberty and it was the old menu last week. a02ac2fdcb2521b12fc1f6dd2b82bebf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not sure if that is correct. I saw that chart floating around, but then I saw these dates also. This one says 4/2 which would be the current cruise. I was just reading a live report from someone who was on liberty and it was the old menu last week. a02ac2fdcb2521b12fc1f6dd2b82bebf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone from Navigator said it's old menu still and their date was supposedly 3/31- so maybe it's next sailing after rollout date?? Or maybe people are complaining and they are staying with old system(logically it's probably just delayed)

@ tanyaheart...I'm curious as to why you posted that starfish snorkel and parlancar reef is not recommended. Cozumel is one of our favorite ports for snorkeling. We've done Fury catamaran and three reef snorkel numerous times. The starfish snorkel is a new excursion and I was thinking of booking it. I'd appreciate your experience.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Someone from Navigator said it's old menu still and their date was supposedly 3/31- so maybe it's next sailing after rollout date?? Or maybe people are complaining and they are staying with old system(logically it's probably just delayed)

Last set of dates sent out by RC

d7ab0bfb69b71420fc1f15fffca692cc.jpg

@ tanyaheart...I'm curious as to why you posted that starfish snorkel and parlancar reef is not recommended. Cozumel is one of our favorite ports for snorkeling. We've done Fury catamaran and three reef snorkel numerous times. The starfish snorkel is a new excursion and I was thinking of booking it. I'd appreciate your experience.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What snorkel excursion would you recommend at Cozumel? My teens are really looking forward to a good experience.

What snorkel excursion would you recommend at Cozumel? My teens are really looking forward to a good experience.

I would google Cozumel excursions dot com....there are so many snorkel vendors in Cozumel, it really won't matter much which one you go with. Or go with the ship. But the reefs around the island are fantastic, so where ever they take you will be fabulous. And don't worry about missing the ship. These vendors trade on their reputations....they WILL have you back on time.

Go to the ports thread here and you will get info in detail. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210

Were those specials available online within cruise planner section to book before you cruise(I think that's what you were trying to say with "Must be. Ike's ahead")or are they only available once you are onboard? - if it's only onboard where can I purchase the special? I'm assuming it's a table set up somewhere

Must be booked ahead in the Cruise Planner.

We sail in a few weeks, who currently is piano player, is there any entertainment in the pub? ( really miss Derek Lewis)

Phil Anderson is in the Schooner bar until May 14. Phil will return on Sept 10 through January 14. Bubba Feathers Band returned March 19.

I still really miss Derek, too, but he's doing well in San Antonio.

Is Bubba playing in the Star lounge? Loved it when they played in Bolero's so there was a lot of crowd interaction.

They usually have a solo player with Spanish guitar or a group of three. Bubba's bunch plays in the promenade, Star lounge, pool deck sometimes. We have seen Bubba's band in Bolero's in the past.

Did you try the Cozumel board under the Caribbean ports of call? They have good feedback on local tours and operators. Ship excursions can be packed depending on the time of year, which you may be OK with.... But I would NOT use a tour guide at the port unless they have some recommendations. There are good ones, but you need to make sure it's a reputable company. We always take our own mask and snorkel as well.

We did the snorkel tour with the guide at Nachi Cocom last year....it was fun and easy.

Phil Anderson is in the Schooner bar until May 14. Phil will return on Sept 10 through January 14. Bubba Feathers Band returned March 19.

I still really miss Derek, too, but he's doing well in San Antonio.

I was hoping Phil was not on my cruise, he is too country for my taste. I also heard Derek was playing in San Antonio , wish he was in Dallas, some other cruise line should pick him up, RCCL would lose some customers if they did

Did you try the Cozumel board under the Caribbean ports of call? They have good feedback on local tours and operators. Ship excursions can be packed depending on the time of year, which you may be OK with.... But I would NOT use a tour guide at the port unless they have some recommendations. There are good ones, but you need to make sure it's a reputable company. We always take our own mask and snorkel as well.

We did the snorkel tour with the guide at Nachi Cocom last year....it was fun and easy.

Thank you so much for the help, everyone. It has been a long long time since I headed to the islands. I am really out of touch.

I started taking a look at the Falmouth port first. That is the one I am most worried about visiting. I haven't checked out Cozumel yet.

Our last cruise was 10 long years ago. We scheduled a snorkeling excursion in Roatan. DS, then 8 - now 18, still talks about how awful it was because he only saw sand. So I am hoping to find a better one this trip.

I am actually a former scuba diver. Haven't done that in 20 years or so. Cozumel was so different then. I wonder if cruise ships even visited back then. Anyway, so glad it is still a great place to snorkel.

Definitely with you regarding the equipment.