ALL things Liberty of th Seas

Apologies in advance for the cross-posting, but I feel it's relevant given this thread. I posted my thoughts (a review, of sorts) on the November 27th sailing, including a ZIP file with all the Cruise Compasses, Daily Offers, Kids Planners, and the General Store's alcohol price list.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2429742

• 3 weeks later...
I am working on a page to share info on the Liberty of the Seas. I have a ton of information and am looking for help getting the most current info.

If you are going on Liberty, please use it as a resource and bring me back some updated info to share with others.

The page is http://www.Robinsons1874.com/Liberty

Hi! I appreciate the website and the cruise compass info, has anyone sent you updated ones, from the end of the year? I'm just curious how often things change?

We are excited to be on board Monday. (Also super nervous too). This is our second cruise. I am a bit nervous about the weather/seas and dreading the potential of sea sickness. I have supplies (sea bands, ginger drops, ginger gum, ginger drinks, ativan and benedryl.) I do not tolerate Dramimine or the patch well so hoping these remedies will work in case we hit soem rough seas. (the bands and anti anxiety meds works like a charm on our first cruise---hoping we will be in luck again).

We are excited to be on board Monday. (Also super nervous too). This is our second cruise. I am a bit nervous about the weather/seas and dreading the potential of sea sickness. I have supplies (sea bands, ginger drops, ginger gum, ginger drinks, ativan and benedryl.) I do not tolerate Dramimine or the patch well so hoping these remedies will work in case we hit soem rough seas. (the bands and anti anxiety meds works like a charm on our first cruise---hoping we will be in luck again).

Oh my. I used to take all of that, plus scopolamine patches. The first ship I was on, I needed it. After that, on a ship of size, it was never needed. Liberty is big enough I'd never need it.

Was on Liberty three weeks in 2016. Here's to 2017.

• 2 weeks later...

Our 2nd favorite ship. We have sailed her twice and enjoyed both times. First was out of Miami a few years ago and the second was a TA out of Barcelona 2 years ago with 15 family members. We are considering sailing her this fall with about the same number of family members again.

It was extremely windy and no bar service. We were disappointed that it was not like Indy and Navigator.

Wilson, we had no problem with bar service there, but it is a terrible location, never saw more than a few people up there but they kept checking to see if we had our gold cards.