email address Jan Swartz

ashhill

I know this has been asked before. does anyone have the email address of Jan Swartz at head office? I have been charged twice for my Fcc's and I am getting nowhere with Princess UK.

thanks in advance

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, marafun said:

Does anyone have any more recent email addresses to add?  I am very unhappy with part of our recent cruise and want to contact someone of importance.  Thanks all.

Customer service generally does a good job.  You should use that one.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, casofilia said:

I have found getting anyone in Head Office to reply to anything is almost impossible, and that does not only apply to Princess.   They don't even reply when requests are put to them through officers on one of their ships!!

I know, it is like either no one cares or no one has the authority to do anything.  I think we were on the same cruise, the Emerald, Barcelona to LA!  

I was not at all impressed with a "begging" flier we received while on board the Emerald twice in which there was a typo.   That someone at that level in a company allows her name to be on a document with a typo that was sent out TWICE does not give me confidence in her or her staff.

1 minute ago, casofilia said:

I was not at all impressed with a "begging" flier we received while on board the Emerald twice in which there was a typo.   That someone at that level in a company allows her name to be on a document with a typo that was sent out TWICE does not give me confidence in her or her staff.

I didn’t notice it, guess I was not observant.  I keep thinking of all the officers who spoke at the M&G who said they were there to help them they were never around.  I was going to voice my displeasure at the Captains cocktail party but my hubby wouldn’t let me!!!!

@marafun

We were and I had to bat my head against a brick wall to even get them to do anything for me.   They did BUT even they could not get the Head Office to produce a decent response.

They were not happy on board when I suggested that Head Office was prevaricating and hoped that if they put it off long enough they could sweep it under the carpet when I had disembarked.

What "me a cynic"!!!!

They did and I have!!!  I was promised that people on the ship would contact me!!   You know the saying "pigs ........." 

On 3/26/2016 at 1:49 PM, Working 2 Cruise said:

Or you could just contact customerrelations@princess.com.... this might solve your problem faster than emailing the President of Princess.

A politely worded note to that address will often get you a response by telephone. I would definitely go that route rather than trying to contact the bigwigs.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Thrak said:

A politely worded note to that address will often get you a response by telephone. I would definitely go that route rather than trying to contact the bigwigs.

Agreed.  

OP -  if you are still on board insist that customer service opens a ticket with HQ customer services and gives you the reference number.  That worked like a charm the one time (in 25 Princess Cruises) we had a major issue.  We sent in documentation of our issue when we returned home and within 2 weeks (and over Christmas and New Years holidays no less) customer service resolved it to our total satisfaction.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

Thanks, I plan to do that.  I will give them a chance to respond and certainly hope they do!

37 minutes ago, capriccio said:

Agreed.  

OP -  if you are still on board insist that customer service opens a ticket with HQ customer services and gives you the reference number.  That worked like a charm the one time (in 25 Princess Cruises) we had a major issue.  We sent in documentation of our issue when we returned home and within 2 weeks (and over Christmas and New Years holidays no less) customer service resolved it to our total satisfaction.

I certainly wish I had known to do that because I kept asking them if they were keeping a record of the times we contacted the customer service desk.....it was a lot and over an 8 day period.  I think there should be a record someplace.  I hope we never have a problem again but if we do I will keep this in mind.  Thanks for your help.

1 minute ago, senior lady said:

wow, with all your attitudes, it's no wonder you never got anything resolved.    On over 30 cruises I have always been able to get things settled on board.  A smile and please and thank you goes a long way these days.

Some things cannot be solved on the ship.  In our case it was a cruise on the Royal Princess in an Owners Suite when it was 6 months old.  Our balcony was unusable 5 days out of 7 due to soot.  Previous cruisers had tracked soot into the cabin to the extent that you could see footprints in the carpeting.  Customer service was not the least bit surprised when we complained and they offered a paltry compensation which we turned down and almost immediately offered to open a ticket with HQ customer service.  I will say that in all the back and forth I was pleasant and polite so I do agree with you that helps but sometimes their hands are tied.  If they don't volunteer additional assistance, it is still possible to be polite and insistent.

2 hours ago, marafun said:

I didn’t notice it, guess I was not observant.  I keep thinking of all the officers who spoke at the M&G who said they were there to help them they were never around.  I was going to voice my displeasure at the Captains cocktail party but my hubby wouldn’t let me!!!!

Your husband is a wise man.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...