Free Childrens Beverages

Juice and milk will always be available in the MDR. Your server will get to know what your children want and it will be waiting for them at the table. My son always advocates extra tipping for the server who keeps a steady supply of the chocolate milk at dinner : )

At the Windjammer, juice and milk will be available for self-selection at breakfast. At lunch and dinner, it will be lemonade and iced tea. However you can always ask a server to get something for you if you don't see it out for self-selection.

The room fridges are not always that cold. Personally, I would not use it to store milk. YMMV.

Flavored water is usually available in the Windjammer at lunch and dinner. Juice can be taken back to the cabin during breakfast times and kept in the cooler for later in the day. There are usually hot chocolate packs in the Windjammer and at Cafe Promenade.

Ice water, iced tea, lemonade, milk and juice at breakfast are included in your fare. You can get water anywhere...and eating venue or bar! Lemonade is available in the buffet, and milk is at every eating venue.

Hi

I'm wondering if the lemonade is the same lemonade that we have in the UK.

It's a bit like sprite, clear and fizzy. It's made by Schweppes or any supermarket. I always prefer lemonade to coke when have soft drinks and drink it with southern comfort if I want a stronger drink :D

If so, then I will be very happy and not need to spend very much on drinks at all.

Thanks

Hi

It's a bit like sprite, clear and fizzy. It's made by Schweppes or any supermarket. I always prefer lemonade to coke when have soft drinks and drink it with southern comfort if I want a stronger drink :D

If so, then I will be very happy and not need to spend very much on drinks at all.

Thanks

The lemonade that I have had on Royal ships is not fizzy.

It's a bit like sprite, clear and fizzy. It's made by Schweppes or any supermarket.

Lemonade on board is not carbonated. Generally, lemonade here in the US consists of squeezed lemons, water and sugar. Im sure the ships use some kind of concentrated mix.

Hi

Thanks

Sorry, but you'll have to hit the old piggy bank. It's water with lemon (or "lemon flavor") and sugar.

Thanks everyone.

That sounds like lemon squash:(:eek:

It's funny how we speak the same language and use the same words for totally different things.

So would I get a clear lemon flavoured fizzy drink on the soda package? Not sprite because that tastes very different.

Thanks everyone.

That sounds like lemon squash:(:eek:

It's funny how we speak the same language and use the same words for totally different things.

So would I get a clear lemon flavoured fizzy drink on the soda package? Not sprite because that tastes very different.

My cousins in England tease me that I'm bi lingual! I speak American and British, so ask away! Lemonade is Squash, but a little sweeter. Your lemonade is like our Sprite or 7 Up. Unfortunately, that's the closest we have! We do have seltzer or club soda that you could ask for with 2 pieces of lemon, that might work for you, and I would think it might be part of the soda package.

Hi

Thanks

American lemonade is so much nicer than what we call lemonade in Ireland and the U.K.

Does the juice in the Windjammer come in cartons as well, or is it a fountain? I am a diabetic and I need to have juice handy at all times, I am trying to decide if I need to bring juice boxes or if something on the ship will accomodate me? Thanks for any responses!

Does the juice in the Windjammer come in cartons as well, or is it a fountain? I am a diabetic and I need to have juice handy at all times, I am trying to decide if I need to bring juice boxes or if something on the ship will accomodate me? Thanks for any responses!

The juice is from a fountain. It is also very sweet.

The juice is available by the glass and is on trays. Sounds like bringing juice boxes would be a good option.

As a diabetic, why do you need juice? Do you drink it if your blood sugar is too low? My diabetic husband avoids juice because it has too much sugar in it. He doesn't have low, lows so we usually just have a protein bar with us if he feels "off".

• 3 months later...
Juice and milk will always be available in the MDR. Your server will get to know what your children want and it will be waiting for them at the table. My son always advocates extra tipping for the server who keeps a steady supply of the chocolate milk at dinner : )

Good to know! My girls are huge fans of milk.