No "Log of the Cruise"??

MustangGT

It is sort of ironic. I would rather have the log than the dozens of advertisements that they print that are meaningless to me. If they are going to cut back, they can cut back on those!

I did keep the logs. I hope to put them in a scrap book sometime.

While I do like having the paper Patters and the Log of the Cruise, I wouldn't have a problem if they were made available for passengers to download and print once the cruise survey is submitted. It would save some weight in my suitcase. ;)

We used Princess@Sea a lot during our recent cruise for information about what was happening --although I must admit we also referred to the paper Patters in the evening to figure out what we wanted to do the next day! :D

It is sort of ironic. I would rather have the log than the dozens of advertisements that they print that are meaningless to me. If they are going to cut back, they can cut back on those!

I agree. The "extraneous" paper junque, to me anyway, would be the first place to look if Princess was serious about cutting out waste. As been posted many times on the Butter thread, leave my butter alone!😬

They could always email them to each passenger. :rolleyes:

But then no one would other to even glance at them before hitting delete. ;)

But then no one would other to even glance at them before hitting delete. ;)

I would accept that but I doubt they would.

Edited by Coral

Exactly what I plan to say in my survey - make the log available to download so I can print it at home.

With the responses so far, it must be another inconsistency we have come to expect from Princess :D Say it ain't so!!

I sure hope they make it available in some way shape or form.....

Bob

We debarked the Royal on Friday and did not receive the log BUT butter was always on the table at every meal. I also would be happy if they dispensed with all the onboard ads for things like the art auction, spa, and shopping and the daily cards for fruit and breakfast. They are immediately trashed. The log is sometimes useful for high and low temps and wind speed reference.

This is WAY too difficult for their IT department to handle. :D They will send you a log even if you are not on the cruise or vice versa.

They could make it available for download when you are still on the cruise or something...or make it an item for purchase from the photo gallery...

This is WAY too difficult for their IT department to handle. :D They will send you a log even if you are not on the cruise or vice versa.

They could make it available for download when you are still on the cruise or something...or make it an item for purchase from the photo gallery...

If Princess is truly checking the boards, you just gave them another revenue opportunity!! :eek: Guess having to pay for it might change some minds on whether or not they want it. I would buy the log before I would buy pictures. :D

I vote they make the log available in some form whether printed or available for download. Now that so many have reported still getting the logs, I am interested to know who is responsible for the log and can decide cruise by cruise whether it will be available. Anyone know?

the daily cards for fruit and breakfast. They are immediately trashed.

I leave these unused cards visible on the desk so the cabin attendant does not need to give me another card because the other card was trashed & it's a way to reduce wasting paper.

I leave these unused cards visible on the desk so the cabin attendant does not need to give me another card because the other card was trashed & it's a way to reduce wasting paper.

We try that but are sometimes told by the steward that it is simply easier for him to give them to us every night because it's something else to remember is specific to us.

We try that but are sometimes told by the steward that it is simply easier for him to give them to us every night because it's something else to remember is specific to us.

It doesn't always work for us either but thankfully most of our stewards do not unnecessarily give us new cards daily.

This is what the Log of the Cruise looks like:

26162914095_b22bae4d43_z.jpg

25558139444_eb924f9f20_z.jpg

25558141534_8ee0e8aa5f_z.jpg

Thank you. We did not get this on the March Royal voyage. I did not know to look for it but I picked up all the paper and brought it home then went through it all (and also noticed I'm missing one of the Patters, doh).

Edited by Nezmo

We debarked the Royal on Friday and did not receive the log BUT butter was always on the table at every meal. I also would be happy if they dispensed with all the onboard ads for things like the art auction, spa, and shopping and the daily cards for fruit and breakfast. They are immediately trashed. The log is sometimes useful for high and low temps and wind speed reference.

TD or AT?