CB Window Suite or GP Mini Suite

hunthearin

Hello Everyone,

I am a first time cruiser and am currently in the process of planning a trip for January 2017. We have decided to cruise on a 7-8 night Eastern Caribbean itinerary.

Currently, I have a window suite held on the Caribbean Princess for an 8 night cruise. Considering the suite benefits, extra cabin and bathroom space, and itinerary, the window suite seems to be a better option. I am, however, still torn.

Do you guys think that a "ship upgrade" to the Regal Princess would make a huge difference in the quality of my trip? The caveat would be that we would spend one less night at sea (7 day route on the Regal,) and that the mini-suite would be smaller. The upside, as I see it would be the newer ship. I have no preference on having a balcony.

What are your thoughts, Princess fans?

Best,

Hunt

Edited by hunthearin

Hi

Have cruised in a window suite and would again in a heartbeat if the price was right. Suite extras really nice. Location excellent down a separate corridor so little foot traffic. Room really spacious. Enjoy. Jeanette

We loved our window suite and the full suite benefits on a British Isles cruise on the Caribbean Princess. We haven't been on the Regal but we have 27 days (7 in an owners suite and 20 in a mini suite) on the Royal (Regal's sister ship). I really believe the window suites are a no brainer on a cold weather cruise but I would miss a balcony in the Caribbean. Since you said that isn't important to you, stay with the window suite and the extra day.

Edited by capriccio

Hello Everyone,

I am a first time cruiser and am currently in the process of planning a trip for January 2017. We have decided to cruise on a 7-8 night Eastern Caribbean itinerary.

Currently, I have a window suite held on the Caribbean Princess for an 8 night cruise. Considering the suite benefits, extra cabin and bathroom space, and itinerary, the window suite seems to be a better option. I am, however, still torn.

Do you guys think that a "ship upgrade" to the Regal Princess would make a huge difference in the quality of my trip? The caveat would be that we would spend one less night at sea (7 day route on the Regal,) and that the mini-suite would be smaller. The upside, as I see it would be the newer ship. I have no preference on having a balcony.

What are your thoughts, Princess fans?

Best,

Hunt

No brainer IMHO, keep the WS.....:):):)

Bob