Concierge Lounge or Cocktail Vouchers on the Enchantment?

We are D+ members and are taking a 3 night weekend cruise on the Enchantment out of Miami in a couple of weeks. My question is will they serve evening cocktails in the Concierge Lounge or will we get a few complimentary cocktails free in the evening on our sea passes?

It's been a long time since we've done a 3 night cruise and I'm not sure what the practice is on the Enchantment. Thanks in advance for your replies!

We are D+ members and are taking a 3 night weekend cruise on the Enchantment out of Miami in a couple of weeks. My question is will they serve evening cocktails in the Concierge Lounge or will we get a few complimentary cocktails free in the evening on our sea passes?

It's been a long time since we've done a 3 night cruise and I'm not sure what the practice is on the Enchantment. Thanks in advance for your replies!

The ship and the cruise length have nothing to do with this perk.

Except for Majesty, and now Empress, all ships have a Diamond Lounge.

And ALL ships give D, D+ & PC three daily drink vouchers on their Seapass.

The ship and the cruise length have nothing to do with this perk.

Except for Majesty, and now Empress, all ships have a Diamond Lounge.

And ALL ships give D, D+ & PC three daily drink vouchers on their Seapass.

My reference to the length of the cruise only pertains to the number of D, D+ or Pinnacle cruises I presume to be on board. I would guess less high tier C&A cruisers take 3 day Bahamas cruises.

My reference to the length of the cruise only pertains to the number of D, D+ or Pinnacle cruises I presume to be on board. I would guess less high tier C&A cruisers take 3 day Bahamas cruises.

???????????????

There were 12 Pinnacles on my last Enchantment cruise.

There were 12 Pinnacles on my last Enchantment cruise.

There were many on ours also.

One thing I love about the location of the DL and the CL, is that they are right

across from each other. If one is too busy, you can easily transfer to the other one.

Then if all fails, the VCL is just below and drink vouchers can be used there. :)

I LOVE Enchantment and miss her dearly up here in PC. :(

There were many on ours also.

One thing I love about the location of the DL and the CL, is that they are right

across from each other. If one is too busy, you can easily transfer to the other one.

Then if all fails, the VCL is just below and drink vouchers can be used there. :)

I LOVE Enchantment and miss her dearly up here in PC. :(

I also prefer evening cocktails in the CL rather than the voucher (or sea pass) system. Always nice to meet others who love to cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

It's all those darn high level Florida folks:eek:

A definite advantage of living in FL! That's why we are moving there this year. Now we can drive to 3 different ports.

I also prefer evening cocktails in the CL rather than the voucher (or sea pass) system. Always nice to meet others who love to cruise.

Plenty of those by the pool as well. ;)

A definite advantage of living in FL! That's why we are moving there this year. Now we can drive to 3 different ports.

Welcome!! We will leave the light on for you! :)