Go Karts?

dbeckett

On the Vision cruise TV show there was a comment that the Majestic Princess will have go karts on a top deck!! Can anyone confirm or deny it? There is nothing in the current information about the Majestic on the Princess website so I'm wondering if he got it mixed up with a Carnival ship.

Thanks

I think having go karts on the jogging track at certain times could be fun. I don't see why it would be a problem.

It would be fun only if you are the driver. Everyone else would have a problem with the noise and exhaust fumes. And you could bet some idiot would have a wreck. There are people who can't safely control scooters going 2 miles per hour. I certainly don't want to get run into by a go kart going 20 mph.

On the Vision cruise TV show there was a comment that the Majestic Princess will have go karts on a top deck!! Can anyone confirm or deny it? There is nothing in the current information about the Majestic on the Princess website so I'm wondering if he got it mixed up with a Carnival ship.

Thanks

Maybe an NCL ship.

http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a28684/this-cruise-ship-has-a-go-kart-track-and-suddenly-a-cruise-sounds-great/

Can you imagine the old people with walkers driving go carts!!

DON

Can you imagine all the younger people running over the people walking as they race around the track!!!

Edited by Potstech

Y'all have to remember the market Princess is pushing Majestic out to, the Asia region. Maybe those people are more inclined to do this sort of exciting activity. It seems a "safe track" from the concept photo with walls and a defined track so no walkers there....what if the glass acts as a sound deadener?

The Magestic is designed and built for the Chinese market. Doesn't sound like something that's huge in China. I've been there twice and Go-Karts was never mentioned as being popular there.

The Magestic is designed and built for the Chinese market. Doesn't sound like something that's huge in China. I've been there twice and Go-Karts was never mentioned as being popular there.

I believe the Norwegian Joy which was the source of the go kart photo I posted was designed and built for the Chinese market.