Will suites get club class extended dining options?

harleygirl121

Hi! I've done a brief search but was not able to locate an answer. What I'm wondering is if guests traveling in suites will be able to order any of the extended menu items offered to the new club class guests?

We'll be traveling in our first princess suite in September 2017, and while I don't doubt we'll miss having a balcony, we're looking forward to sampling the suite life perks at an affordable rate! Most of the other perks club class guests will be receiving we'll already be getting with our elite status and/or the suite.

Thanks in advance for all your responses! I tend to be a lurker on these boards, but I always find such useful information.

Are you traveling in a full suite or mini-suite? If you're in a Club Mini-suite, you'll get the new dining options. Full suites also. All the perks listed for Club mini-suites will be available to you as listed. You will NOT be able to have breakfast in Sabatini's.

Are you in a window suite? If so, you'll get everything.... check the Princess website.

Edited by Working 2 Cruise

Are you traveling in a full suite or mini-suite? If you're in a Club Mini-suite, you'll get the new dining options. Full suites also. All the perks listed for Club mini-suites will be available to you as listed. You will NOT be able to have breakfast in Sabatini's.

Are you in a window suite? If so, you'll get everything.... check the Princess website.

Based on the below quote from Princess, I wonder if Breakfast @ Sabatini's will be replaced by the Club Class breakfast.

“Club Class Dining will be open for dinner each night, as well as for breakfast and lunch on sea days”

Based on the below quote from Princess, I wonder if Breakfast @ Sabatini's will be replaced by the Club Class breakfast.

“Club Class Dining will be open for dinner each night, as well as for breakfast and lunch on sea days”

No, that just says the club class dining will be open on those days. It does not change suites benefits in any way.

At the bottom of the description about Club Class, it says "Full Suite guests will also enjoy all of the elevated benefits of Club Class."

On the Suite Overview Flyer, it lists the following benefit under food & dining: "Exclusive Club Class Dining in the main dining room for dinner every day as well as breakfast on sea days."

It is clear that full suites receive all of the Club Class benefits, including the exclusive Club Class Dining.

However, this does not replace the Sabatini's breakfast. The Suite Overview Flyer also lists the following under food & dining: "Complimentary specialty dining mimosa breakfast (Daily)***" with the note "***Served in-Suite on Sun Princess, Sea Princess and Dawn Princess".

This is the same suite breakfast we have had in Sabatini's. It says "specialty dining" instead of "Sabatini's" because it is held in the Crown Grill on those ships that have converted from Sabatini's to Share. If you are in a full suite, you can eat at Sabatini's or the Crown Grill (depending on the ship) every morning if you like. If you want to eat breakfast in the Club Class Dining area instead on a sea day, you may do so. They did not eliminate the suite breakfast - they just gave suite passengers the option to have the other one if they wanted, since they wanted to include all Club Class amenities for full suites. I don't why a suite passenger would want to eat the Club Class breakfast unless traveling with passengers in a Club Class mini-suite that could not join in the suite breakfast, but it is an option.

We are on the pacific princess in november and i wonder were the dining room tables will be for the club class pax.The ship only has two seatings 6:00 and 8:15.

Can we lowly elites din with the club class pax who are friends of ours at their table?

long cruiser

We are on the pacific princess in november and i wonder were the dining room tables will be for the club class pax.The ship only has two seatings 6:00 and 8:15.

Can we lowly elites din with the club class pax who are friends of ours at their table?

long cruiser

They will have to join you at your table in the non club class area.

• 3 weeks later...
At the bottom of the description about Club Class, it says "Full Suite guests will also enjoy all of the elevated benefits of Club Class."

On the Suite Overview Flyer, it lists the following benefit under food & dining: "Exclusive Club Class Dining in the main dining room for dinner every day as well as breakfast on sea days."

It is clear that full suites receive all of the Club Class benefits, including the exclusive Club Class Dining.

However, this does not replace the Sabatini's breakfast. The Suite Overview Flyer also lists the following under food & dining: "Complimentary specialty dining mimosa breakfast (Daily)***" with the note "***Served in-Suite on Sun Princess, Sea Princess and Dawn Princess".

This is the same suite breakfast we have had in Sabatini's. It says "specialty dining" instead of "Sabatini's" because it is held in the Crown Grill on those ships that have converted from Sabatini's to Share. If you are in a full suite, you can eat at Sabatini's or the Crown Grill (depending on the ship) every morning if you like. If you want to eat breakfast in the Club Class Dining area instead on a sea day, you may do so. They did not eliminate the suite breakfast - they just gave suite passengers the option to have the other one if they wanted, since they wanted to include all Club Class amenities for full suites. I don't why a suite passenger would want to eat the Club Class breakfast unless traveling with passengers in a Club Class mini-suite that could not join in the suite breakfast, but it is an option.

We have window suite booked. But, what exactly is "Club Class Dining?"

Suite passengers can get CC dining perks if they want them. At least from a dinner perspective, I think it's a true toss-up, as suite passengers get automatic priority in selecting Traditional Dining (and can link in other non-suite passengers to join them at their table, thereby "sharing" their perks with others regardless of cabin choice). Club class might provide the flexibility of timing that Anytime Dining was supposed to be, but that flexibility probably comes at a "cost" of not being able to get a consistent wait staff team (hello, this is Thurston Howell III, I'd like table 302 at 6:07PM tonight with Igor as my waiter please and thank you - yeah right) and not being able to dine with friends (unless they've splurged for a suite or CC mini as well).