Azamara website : My azamara

hugsthecat

Has anyone had any problems getting into the "my Azamara" part of the web site in order to see your reservation?

I have been trying as has a friend . Calling Azamara has not helped. So do you know any secret

Michael

The trick is to go to "online checkin" -- this will bring up your reservation(s) with a working "select" button. Then you can do anything you want.

Not over last weekend. I tried plenty of times and got various messages:

a) the site is undergoing maintenance, check back later

b) you have used an incorrect user name and password.

On the 4th day, I contacted Le Club Voyage and was sent the following reply, which I have copied and pasted ( without corrections)

I am so sorry for the misunderstanding but you are in fact correct.

I asked the coordinator about your documents and she notify me that we been

having troubles issue documents. Therefore, we are doing the very best to

reissue your documents so we can send them to the email you provided.

Again, I do apologize.

Edited by upwarduk

Worked around again today to get logged in...some days first try works, some days not.

For the third time, all our passport data had " disappeared" and I entered it again. Maybe the third time is the charm and it will stay this time.

This is our first Azamara cruise, but we are longtime Celebrity people, so used to website issues. But I also cannot get registered for the Amazing evening in St Maarten...keeps asking for credit card info, tho it is free, and so kicks me out of the registration. BMMcLaird, can I sign up onboard?

Thanks for any help.

no problem the way i go. i go under booked guests-sign in. then go to online check in. same way for 2 or 3 years

It was after the on- line check in that the problems were encountered.

I in putted all the information, pressed the button and was greeted with an orange bar across the top with a variety of messages as recorded in post 3.

I am not the only one on our roll call to be experiencing problems, but all have who contacted Azamara have had their documents promptly issued via email.

Posts 1261,1266, 1281, 1284

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2109945&page=65

I was very grateful to have the documents, as I had a message via 'Google' to inform me that I have an Air Canada flight booked on 15 Sept, when we are in fact mid Atlantic. The flight is actually 24 th September, so I phoned Azamara UK who assured me that all is OK for 24.09.16.

Edited by upwarduk

It was after the on- line check in that the problems were encountered.

I in putted all the information, pressed the button and was greeted with an orange bar across the top with a variety of messages as recorded in post 3.

I am not the only one on our roll call to be experiencing problems, but all have who contacted Azamara have had their documents promptly issued via email.

Posts 1261,1266, 1281, 1284

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2109945&page=65

I was very grateful to have the documents, as I had a message via 'Google' to inform me that I have an Air Canada flight booked on 15 Sept, when we are in fact mid Atlantic. The flight is actually 24 th September, so I phoned Azamara UK who assured me that all is OK for 24.09.16.

i am sorry that you and others are having problems.. I found as of three years ago-maybe less- I had to sign in differently to get in. once signed in i go to the click button of "online checkin and i seem to pull up all my cruises.. then i just do my thing and leave

really strange about the flights.. I book all my own flights vs letting a cruise line do it. but having that info wrong is just not right.

I've heard from our web guru. She says the My Azamara site has not registered any down time, and consequently is curious to hear from those of you experiencing problems.

She writes "have them email me at webcontent@azamaraclubcruises.com with the following information so I can help them get back in:

- First and last name

- Registered My Azamara email address and password if they know it

- Mailing address

- Screen grab of the error they see, or the exact text of the error"

Just for info, I use an IPad and had no problems. I went into booked guests, then My Azamara, logged in and could see both cruises in my reservations. I couldn't select them as no select buttons showed, but I then clicked 'online check-in on the left hand menu and after that the select button showed on both reservations and I could view them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app