Rccl Transfers from port to airport.

aml716

Yes, oh my gosh, please cancel that ship's transfer and take a cab - much less expensive and very little hassle. For the transfer, you will have to wait for the bus to fill up. As stated, the taxi is on the meter and the two points are very close - absolutely no more than $15.00 or so.

Even if the OP is going to MIA they can still do it cheaper, quicker & easier than the cruise transfers.

From Ft. Laud to port Everglades is faster and cheaper by cab. Same with Miami to POM... Your choices are really dependent on airport/port

I have no idea how much the transfer is to Miami but a cab will at least run $85. I have taken shuttles that I'm sure are cheaper but a cab, I'm not so sure.

I have no idea how much the transfer is to Miami but a cab will at least run $85. I have taken shuttles that I'm sure are cheaper but a cab, I'm not so sure.

Please don't confuse me or what I have posted with cb at sea...

I would never suggest a taxi from Port Everglades to MIA much too expensive. Using Uber or a private shuttle company will get the OP the best rates.

I believe the ship transfers are around $37.00+ pp and may be even more from PE-MIA...I would never use them but I remember them being offered to purchase onboard.

Unfortunately the OP left out some important details that were needed to prevent assumptions ;)

Please don't confuse me or what I have posted with cb at sea...

I would never suggest a taxi from Port Everglades to MIA much too expensive. Using Uber or a private shuttle company will get the OP the best rates.

I believe the ship transfers are around $37.00+ pp and may be even more from PE-MIA...I would never use them but I remember them being offered to purchase onboard.

Unfortunately the OP left out some important details that were needed to prevent assumptions ;)

Sorry about that. Didn't mean to lump you in. Thanks for the info.

Yes, oh my gosh, please cancel that ship's transfer and take a cab - much less expensive and very little hassle. For the transfer, you will have to wait for the bus to fill up. As stated, the taxi is on the meter and the two points are very close - absolutely no more than $15.00 or so.

I'll have a 20mo with me and we won't be bringing a car seat. No other option but to take a bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks everyone! I'll have my 20month daughter with me and we'll need a car seat if we go the cab route, so no can do.

(For those wondering how we'll get to port, we'll be arriving the day before and opted to rent a car w a car seat... Renting a car for the return is too much of a hassle time wise ESP with a toddler)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums