Strange call

iriemon

I just got the strangest call from RC. I sailbon the Allure on Sunday so when I saw the caller ID come up I thought it was the upgrade fairy. Instead it was someone from guest services telling me to have a good cruise. If they are looking to cut expenses this would be the place. I am a diamond member but have never received a call like this has anyone else?

I just got the strangest call from RC. I sailbon the Allure on Sunday so when I saw the caller ID come up I thought it was the upgrade fairy. Instead it was someone from guest services telling me to have a good cruise. If they are looking to cut expenses this would be the place. I am a diamond member but have never received a call like this has anyone else?

We have gotten these calls in the past, but have not received one for our Saturday sailing of Anthem. I wish they would call and tell us if we are going to Bermuda or if we are going to Canada instead. I know it is still early to tell since Hermine can't make up her mind, but we are headed to NJ in the morning, trying to beat Labor Day traffic. Would be nice to know before we left home.

We get them all the time and I always ask if they are calling about an upgrade. Well a couple of years ago when I asked that the person told me that we DID get upgraded. They were just calling to tell us to have a good cruise and then they noticed on our booking that we had been upgraded from an OV to a balcony:)

We are D+ and we get those calls a lot. Only once was it to offer us an upgrade:p

Only gotten two calls......both were upsell calls about 2 weeks before the cruises.

They were both 7 day cruises and Royal wanted us to move from our fantastic corner aft D1 to a JS.

Royal wanted $425 the first time and $475 the second time. Of course we said "no". I wouldn't of moved even if it was free.....

We have gotten these calls in the past, but have not received one for our Saturday sailing of Anthem. I wish they would call and tell us if we are going to Bermuda or if we are going to Canada instead. I know it is still early to tell since Hermine can't make up her mind, but we are headed to NJ in the morning, trying to beat Labor Day traffic. Would be nice to know before we left home.

From the projected path this morning, I think RCL would want to stay away from Canada. Have a great cruise.

We are sailing Anthem on 9/17 and I am watching the Cape Verde weather. For some reason, hurricane season was the last thing on my mind when we booked this cruise.