Milk

99Cruiser

Due to a medical issue it helps to have a glass of milk prior to going to bed. Besides ordering room service is there another way to get a glass of milk late at night? Would it be possible to ask my cabin steward to put a glass in the fridge every night when he turns the bed down?

Any advice would be great.

The ships we have been on the past few years no longer have cartons. They have pitchers in the morning and for other meals the waiters bring a glass of milk upon request.

Room service or pick up a glass when you are heading back to your cabin and store in your fridge.

The ships we have been on the past few years no longer have cartons. They have pitchers in the morning and for other meals the waiters bring a glass of milk upon request.

Room service or pick up a glass when you are heading back to your cabin and store in your fridge.

This is the best idea. It helps to use one of the small pates as a lid for walking back to your room or you could transfer it into you own travel cup.

Carry on board one of those travel coffee mugs with lid. At breakfast, lunch or dinner ask for a few glasses of milk and pour it into the mug. Store the mug each day in your fridge. I do the same thing with juice which I sip all day and late night.

Room service will bring you milk at any hour of the day. It comes in a glass (or a small pitcher) with plastic wrap over the top to prevent spilling. I sometimes get a second glass at breakfast to keep in the frige for later.

Keep in mind that the refrigerators in your room are not very cold, so don't leave it in there for an extended period of time.

It's also left out at the lido at the beverage station so who knows how cold it is there.

My husband has a refrigeration company & loves milk but will not drink it on Princess due to the temperature issue.

Due to a medical issue it helps to have a glass of milk prior to going to bed. Besides ordering room service is there another way to get a glass of milk late at night? Would it be possible to ask my cabin steward to put a glass in the fridge every night when he turns the bed down?

Sometimes they'll have small cartons of milk at the Horizontal Court at breakfast, if so grab one and take back.

Or ask the head waiter he'll probably be able to get you a larger carton if you explain.

It may even be worth an email to Soecial Needs, they might be able to arrange it in advance.

Bring down 7 containers from the buffet for the week.