Harmony LIVE, November 12th - 19th. Happier Than a Seagull with a French Fry!

A&L_Ont

Is wonderland only available for dinner dining?

Would you recommend that experience or would you recommend other specialty dining ?

I'm going to jump in. It's only for dinner. And I did it on Anthem (at the urging of Merion Mom) and thought it was by far the best specialty dining in the fleet. And I'm not a foodie. It's just an amazing experience. But you have to be willing to try stuff you may not be used to. Or that just sounds weird :)

Thanks Matt. All 8 people from our extended group have dinned in Wonderland and they all loved it. We have not, but Lisa is more of a meat and potatoes girl. Matt, gave a good description above.

Edit- here is link to Wonderland photos. The OP there has a link to them.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Andrew, I just had room service deliver coffee and pastries to our cabin. Only took 10 minutes from my call to delivery. Sitting on the balcony and enjoying it...I really am getting into this cruising thing.

When/ where are you and I going to meet up for coffee or a drink?

Brian

Andrew, I just had room service deliver coffee and pastries to our cabin. Only took 10 minutes from my call to delivery. Sitting on the balcony and enjoying it...I really am getting into this cruising thing.

When/ where are you and I going to meet up for coffee or a drink?

Brian

We typically can be found in the pub or in on Air around as day wraps up. If you swing by there around 10 there is an exceptionally good chance of catching us.

That sounds like amazing service and in 10 minutes too. Cruising is pretty amazing. We were hooked on our first one.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Now all I need is a shower.[emoji12]

27946f3c77cdb91b73d9d3b13f3fc266.jpg

My kids are super excited about this on Saturday for their shower as well. [emoji160][emoji7] also my son is 48 1/2 inches and he's so ready to go down the larger slides.

I will be running around getting things set up.

Andrew- if you know, but don't go searching...

If we pre purchased Internet package for several devices will the login info be provided in our stateroom?

If we pre purchased drink package will our sofa cups be in stateroom?

I'm still deciding on what to do in Cozumel. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Suite Sun deck for person that asked.

Port looking Starboard.

bcf362a297bce7f3f5e493ffad343378.jpg

Starboard Side.

f9d80e8f7be65e6e041815a26e92e5ab.jpg

Shade area.

543e8a3261f135054c60695c8e36f277.jpg

Port Side.

Sun with hot tub.

66023aedf2e0e849a3a86d7a1779b3ae.jpg

Shade area and Bar. Drinks are by the package or pay as you go.

4363ec945184b23d78cda2fa35315a7d.jpg

x2 on what Bugsy said.

Been to the Holland House 4 times for a great SMX beach day.... here are my list of pros

-Great Service

-Classy not cheesy

-Great Lunch menu served to your beach chair

-Safe and Fast Wifi

-Clean Bathrooms

-Handy outdoor shower

-Easy access to shopping on other side of hotel

Can't imagine at beach day at any other place on that beach.

Thanks everyone! Sounds like another port figured out [emoji2]

Not Andrew but I've been there 3 times so far and I find the service and food to be very good. Easy ride on the water taxi right over to downtown and then short walk to the right to the hotel. The open air full service bar is very nice ☺

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

We've been going there for 10 years about 2-3 times a year. It just feels like home. Great staff, great food and great location.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Suite Sun deck for person that asked.

Port looking Starboard.

Starboard Side.

Shade area.

Port Side.

Sun with hot tub.

Shade area and Bar. Drinks are by the package or pay as you go.

How does it compare to Oasis?

Another question about Emerald Bay Beach Club, please. I can't tell from your photos, but is this a part of the Emerald Beach Resort? Or is this a separate location? Got to be sure so I can tell the taxi driver where to take us!

Edited by 39august

I am off for advanced flow riding. Only five people in line. This is going to be an amazing day. I have found my unicorn.

Oh, How we remember you being a fin antic for the Flow Rider. At this point in time you must be giving the staff a run for the money on the last day of the cruise!!

Have a great day!

Did you prebook Emerald Bay Beach Club and Holland House online?

The Flow Rider is my husband's favourite part of the cruise [emoji305] [emoji475]. We missed it when they did a temporary installation in Toronto last summer. I don't ride due to bad knees but I get to do the videos, and it's fun to watch.

Thanks for taking time out of your trip to do the reviews and tips. They are very helpful.

Oh, How we remember you being a fin antic for the Flow Rider. At this point in time you must be giving the staff a run for the money on the last day of the cruise!!

Have a great day!

Some days I might get be able to, other days not so much. It all depends.:D I just noticed you are getting on this Saturday. Have a great thanksgiving.

Did you prebook Emerald Bay Beach Club and Holland House online?

The Flow Rider is my husband's favourite part of the cruise [emoji305] [emoji475]. We missed it when they did a temporary installation in Toronto last summer. I don't ride due to bad knees but I get to do the videos, and it's fun to watch.

Thanks for taking time out of your trip to do the reviews and tips. They are very helpful.

Just show up at either of them. They have more than enough chairs, and if they were to run out they'd find more.

It sounds like you are the flowrider widow, thanks to your knees. I bet your family likes to have an official photographer. Thank you for the kind words.

Edited by A&L_Ont

We were supposed to be on the cruise this Saturday but instead are going to the three Chicago Blackhawks road trip games in California next week. I am thinking we made the wrong choice after reading your review, my kids and husband on the other hand are not. Hope to get on it soon! We stayed in 1720 on the Oasis in May after reading your report on that room. It was wonderful!

I'm going to jump in. It's only for dinner. And I did it on Anthem (at the urging of Merion Mom) and thought it was by far the best specialty dining in the fleet. And I'm not a foodie. It's just an amazing experience. But you have to be willing to try stuff you may not be used to. Or that just sounds weird :)

I'm a foodie and didn't enjoy it at all. Each to their own I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Forums