OBC on B2B2B

Cruzin Grandma

I'm with caribill on this one..... Where we've dine B2B, or B2B2B, our entire account rolls over to the next sailing - nothing is settled till the end of the last leg...in which case, any unused OBC has rolled over too (admittedly, we rarely have unused OBC, but even $20 rolled over last time)... If you have any concerns or questions, just check in at guest services before the end of the first leg to verify they have you for the next leg all set to roll over...

Enjoy.

I've never done it but your question is far from new. Many people have asked this same thing and many have answered that it does indeed roll over.

To make sure there is no issue do as suggested above: Go to passenger services during the first part of your first segment and make sure they know in advance you are B2B2B. This should guarantee that the OBC rolls over with no unfortunate hassles involved.

Enjoy your cruise!!!

No, unused non-refundable OBCs are forfeited at the end of the cruise. Use them or lose them!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Incorrect

At the end of each segment your net debit or credit account balance is brought forward. If you have a credit balance then that credit will be posted to your next leg's folio. On disembarkation you will receive a final invoice for all of the segments of your cruise. If you are a couple with accounts that are linked to one credit card then there will also be a summary invoice at the end of each leg and on the final leg.