2018/2019 Sailings available 11/29

oneputt18

I notice that Turkey and Israel are omitted from the 2018 schedule. There is nothing there that encourages me to participate. I also note no big, better best promotions for Europe either. When they were brought in I understood that they would be a permanent fixture. I guess I will wait and see what develops before committing to Europe again.

No Turkey but Israel has a couple of sailings

Do you think Edge will be the third ship doing a Fall 2018 TA?

Eclipse will be the third ship but apparently it will cross to South America. Edge will undoubtedly be the 4th. I personally don't expect Edge itineraries until spring or summer of next year however.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It is actually a beautiful time to visit these islands for the bird life - I think this is showing some diversity in thinking at last by the cruise line, not everyone wants a sunlounger on every cruise :D

Totally agree! April, May and June is the best time for the islands, Iceland and Norway.

Part of the problem is that those of us that were stupid enough to secure future cruise certificates onboard (lamely, we bought 2) are forced to make a decision by December 30th or lose the benefits. When the prices are, by far, the relative highest we've ever seen in a roll-out in 15 years, and we always book early (we have 9 sailings booked right now).

Edited by ECCruise

We're looking for a Baltic cruise out of Amsterdam in May 2018. Does Celebrity sail out of Amsterdamn? Perhaps I'm a bit too early to attempt to book a cruise?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Eclipse I believe, from Amsterdam and Dublin for 2018 not sure of dates though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Forums mobile app

Part of the problem is that those of us that were stupid enough to secure future cruise certificates onboard (lamely, we bought 2) are forced to make a decision by December 30th or lose the benefits. When the prices are, by far, the relative highest we've ever seen in a roll-out in 15 years, and we always book early (we have 9 sailings booked right now).

Try being Canadian with those prices :(

What I don't get is why they don't repeat successful itineraries. Connie's Iberian Peninsular price for 2016 would have made your eyes water and she sold like hot cakes yet neither in 2017 or 2018 do they repeat it. Its like someone hit the easy button. With one less ship in the med why is reflection just alternating between 2 itineraries.

Edited by Cruise Junky

I just purchased one in hopes they would have better itineraries, but only one ship in the Med in the Fall of 2018 heading Westbound -- that is Reflection with the exact same itinerary as 2017. I just called to cancel my passage and get a refund.

It is actually a beautiful time to visit these islands for the bird life - I think this is showing some diversity in thinking at last by the cruise line, not everyone wants a sunlounger on every cruise :D

No, and you'll see from my signature that I've previously visited all of those places ;). However, I'd still prefer visiting a little later in the summer months, especially the North Sea which is very unpredictable. Later in May and June are a totally different scenario ;).

We're looking for a Baltic cruise out of Amsterdam in May 2018. Does Celebrity sail out of Amsterdamn? Perhaps I'm a bit too early to attempt to book a cruise?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Baltic out of Amsterdam starts in June. Check celebrity.com.

I just purchased one in hopes they would have better itineraries, but only one ship in the Med in the Fall of 2018 heading Westbound -- that is Reflection with the exact same itinerary as 2017. I just called to cancel my passage and get a refund.

Reflection, Silhouette, probably Eclipse (to South America) and later undoubtedly also Edge.

Floris

I have to admit that my Edge curiosity is killing me [emoji3] Given that she's being built in France and launches in fall 2018, I'm assuming a few Med cruises, a Transatlantic to Florida and a Caribbean season... Maximum exposure to as many 'regulars' and travel professionals as possible...

The prices are shocking...and nothing is included as these are cruises after 30 April. Would love to be told that I'm wrong but I tried making mock bookings in May and June and all I'm getting is $300 OBC and nothing else for a Suite!

I would call Captain's Club. My on-line reservation made it look like only $300 OBC was offered. When I called I could choose one the 4 things - of course, I chose the beverage package. :) Also got my Captain Club's upgrade (A1 at A2 pricing).

Booked our Alaskan adventure - Southern Glacier Cruise on Millennium - able to get AQ 1141 - one of the AQ with large aft balconies (loved 1138 on another cruise). Should have a great view!

I assume the $25 deposits are out for these new listings?

Just booked an Alaskan cruise and the $25 deposit is gone and they didn't have the 50% deposit they have had other times for Captain Club members who book during the pre-sale.

I was able to book the Mardi Gras cruise with the $25 deposit a few days ago (Feb, 2018).

Just booked an Alaskan cruise and the $25 deposit is gone and they didn't have the 50% deposit they have had other times for Captain Club members who book during the pre-sale.

I was able to book the Mardi Gras cruise with the $25 deposit a few days ago (Feb, 2018).

Using the Black Friday 'All Destinations" link - the new 2018/2019 itineraries are not listed - so my assumption is that they are excluded from the sale - which I kind of expected. :(

Are you able to see the new schedules on line? I can not find them on the Celebrity website. I know you have to call to book, but I do not see the new ones.

Thanks

I can see the 2018 Alaska and a couple of TA itineraries (two April and one Oct, and one Nov - though I expected more) and I was able to hold a cabin on Nov 2018 Silhouette TA.

Are you able to see the new schedules on line? I can not find them on the Celebrity website. I know you have to call to book, but I do not see the new ones.

Thanks

On their main page, under "find a cruise" click on their drop down menus and pick a destination then the next tab pick a month. They've been up since early morning.