New to shares and OBC

antsp

I use a downloaded copy of my latest brokerage statement. After deleting all pages except the first page and the page listing the stocks I own, I redact all information except account ownership, statement date, and CCL stock info.

Yes. Be sure to obscure your account number and mention your name, cruise date, ship name and cabin number.
Provide your booking number too...

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png

Edited by -Lew-

New to shares, long time since i have owned any, anyway i bought 100 CCL UK shares,if i fax Princess for my obc would a copy of my portfolio stating 100 shares and value etc will this be sufficient

The statement must be dated within three months of embarkation and must include your name and address.

Just circle the line with the CCL UK shares to make it easier for them to find it.

The statement must be dated within three months of embarkation and must include your name and address.

Just circle the line with the CCL UK shares to make it easier for them to find it.

My name is on the statement, but not my address

My name is on the statement, but not my address

Never had the address on my statement and always got OBC OK for the last 15 years . I did not know it was a requirement.

However I have had it turned down because the date format difference between UK and US made it appear the statement date was too far in the past.

Edited by Griller

I love that Princess has the shareholder OBC listed on our personalizer. Every time we send that information to Holland America or Seabourn we have to keep monitoring by phone call to find out if it was posted yet. Once HAL sent us an email telling us it had been applied, but that doesn't always happen. HAL and Seabourn should use Princess as their model for a website - total transparency!