Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

Lloyd...you are the best! Great photos, diagrams, perspectives, and your sense of humor shines through..Apple not included!

We are booked in an AQ class Infinite Balc for an E Carib itin.....can't wait...Are you booked for a sailing on Edge?

Lloyd...you are the best! Great photos, diagrams, perspectives, and your sense of humor shines through..Apple not included!

We are booked in an AQ class Infinite Balc for an E Carib itin.....can't wait...Are you booked for a sailing on Edge?

Thanks.

No bookings yet on Edge.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Infinite Veranda cabins.

553e1e3248c09a365efadee39dac2ef3.jpg

are we sure that these are infinite verandas? they look very narrow & short compared to the man lift with the guy on it. I'm assuming that the lift is right up against the ship and not an optical illusion and it is really 20 feet apart.

I also thought each set of panes, if that's what they are, looked smaller than what I expected but thought maybe it was the perspective of the shot????? We are hoping the Inf Balc will make the stateroom feel lighter, brighter and larger!

I also thought each set of panes, if that's what they are, looked smaller than what I expected but thought maybe it was the perspective of the shot????? We are hoping the Inf Balc will make the stateroom feel lighter, brighter and larger!

does it have / could these be single bed rooms?

Thanks Lloyd you the are man.

Can someone help me. I am booked on S1, sky suite, what type of balcony do I have, infinity veranda or do they have another type. It seems like most balconies are the same or infinity.

Thanks

Can't tell if the balcony mock-up is infinity in this video.

Edited by Lloyd555

These are bow sections.

OK, I see it now. I didn't see a shape like the thinner knife edge of the bow and assumed it was the aft end. Now I see the subtle shape of beginnings of it. Thanks for correcting my misconception.

Edited by sloopsailor

OK, I see it now. I didn't see a shape like the thinner knife edge of the bow and assumed it was the aft end. Now I see the subtle shape of beginnings of it. Thanks for correcting my misconception.
My fault. I identified the photos in my Facebook post, but forgot to in this Cruise Critic post.

Lloyd - TGIF

Thanks as always for all the photo updates. Not having seen too many new build with the new style of bow, there seems to be a lot of round/circular spot markings on the steel. What is that?

I asked in the FB group. No answer yet.

Not measles. [emoji12]

Yup.

6a5c1e8fda84af8530661db8a9735adb.jpg

That is one super huge private shipyard complex. Especially when you can see three (3) large cruise ships been built at that shipyard right now;, at the same time..Plus, this does not include the new Celebrity Edge under construction. Thanks for the aerial photo.

Lloyd555 thanks.