Celebrity Edge's Blocks Are In The House!

Lloyd555

July 4 2017 photos.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Lloyd, Thanks for getting this thread back on target. I'm still on the fence depending on their next reveals, but I love the pictures.

[emoji1]

60b74efe13b9cd9b2bfaa993aecc1add.jpg

Thanks..and also for the photos

. I agree with jcolino that this thread should stay on topic and we can debate pros and cons of Eden on the Eden thread...I will do my best to comply

Reading all this biblical comparisons into what will be a new addition to the Celebrity family makes one wonder if they would want to travel with these judgmental cruisers. Really, sinful nights!? Where is your mind? Mine goes to the lavish dinners and the culinary delights these ships afford me, the service that caters to your every whim, all of which can make you feel "sinful" in your partaking of these luxuries. Lighten up, I'm 63 and will continue to be open minded to any of the latest innovations that make my ocean adventures more exciting and not the same as my day to day, landlubber existence. These cruises are escapes, and to think they are something else and should be a sign of us "slouching toward Bethlehem", is to strain a point. This is a cruise ship not the Ark.

I can't believe that this forum has evolved into a religious forum. Lighten up people, we're talking about a cruise ship, not a den of iniquity.

Are you so sure? I just got a new brochure about Edge-Eden in the mail today. The big headline across most of the inside spread is: "Eden is a playful place in the afternoon, and a sinful place in the evening." How many definitions of sinful are there?

Definition: wrong according to religious or moral law, very bad or wicked and finally, the one Celebrity wants us to use, extremely enjoyable in a way that makes you feel guilty

Synonyms: evil, immoral, vicious, vile, disgraceful, reprehensible, shameful, corrupt, depraved, wrong

Sounds like a nice family experience.

Well, Eden is only one area of the ship. I never thought Celebrity was courting families anyway (which is a big reason why we sail with them!). I'm sure they have put plenty of thought into their marketing choices - carving out a more specific niche not currently addressed by other lines. Or perhaps just trying to create a buzz in a crowded world of new ships.

Well, Eden is only one area of the ship. I never thought Celebrity was courting families anyway (which is a big reason why we sail with them!). I'm sure they have put plenty of thought into their marketing choices - carving out a more specific niche not currently addressed by other lines. Or perhaps just trying to create a buzz in a crowded world of new ships.

We are definitely looking forward to a "new world" for Celebrity. Time for some new ideas and changes.

Charles

Another block in motion.

Liking the dark blue paint on the other sections? [emoji4]

Photos by Jean Claude Bouyer.‎

22b990691d28aadb8b3c60afccc40ca5.jpg

dcda2c9b0f6d3aff713fd76c62979be7.jpg

Edited by Lloyd555

Reading all this biblical comparisons into what will be a new addition to the Celebrity family makes one wonder if they would want to travel with these judgmental cruisers. Really, sinful nights!? Where is your mind? Mine goes to the lavish dinners and the culinary delights these ships afford me, the service that caters to your every whim, all of which can make you feel "sinful" in your partaking of these luxuries. Lighten up, I'm 63 and will continue to be open minded to any of the latest innovations that make my ocean adventures more exciting and not the same as my day to day, landlubber existence. These cruises are escapes, and to think they are something else and should be a sign of us "slouching toward Bethlehem", is to strain a point. This is a cruise ship not the Ark.

Well said! Bravo!