CLUB CLASS Update anyone

bl413

There are two other threads on this subject. The last time I checked, nobody on a ship with Club Class has reported back.

(Maybe they are enjoying Club Class so much they have no time to check Cruise Critic to see if anyone is asking about Club Class.)

I was on the Queen Mary 2 last year. It has a similar set up in the MDR, with their Club class... which actually is a cabin similar to a princess mini suite.... seeing that on the OM2... I would book a lower priced mini and go to the Crown Grill and would be way ahead. That is what I have booked for my Grand Princess New Years cruise and the Royal TA in Oct 2017.

I was on the Queen Mary 2 last year. It has a similar set up in the MDR, with their Club class... which actually is a cabin similar to a princess mini suite.... seeing that on the OM2... I would book a lower priced mini and go to the Crown Grill and would be way ahead. That is what I have booked for my Grand Princess New Years cruise and the Royal TA in Oct 2017.

Cunard Britannia Club= Princess Club Class?

• 7 months later...

Just got off the Emerald. Absolutely loved Club class which we got as an upsale for $99 each. Fabulous! If only for the dining amenity. Immediate seating in a designated area with Everyone who knows your name and preferences. Also the special dishes prepared fresh are wonderful. Do it if its fits your budget or you get a deal.

Just off Crown. Loved Club Class. Never a wait for a table. Always greeted by name with same wait staff. Every evening a separate dish served, off top of head, chicken Caesar salad, crepes, prawn dish, steak. Food amazing, actually better than in Luminae on Celebrity, we thought. Very impressed.

We managed to get a great deal on the Emerald next spring. The club class cabin is a mini-suite on the dolphin deck midship. We just got off the Ruby and saw the designated club class "dining room" in the Da Vinci MDR. It had a separate entrance (starboard side door not usually used) with a person standing there guarding it. They had sectioned off some tables that were set very nicely for the club class. One lunch we accidentally tried to exit using that door and were told not to use it! The area was used at all meals served in the MDR (no lunch on port days). We are looking forward to our club class cruise (16 days) and will know more then. By virtue of Princess enticing pax to book club class for little or no (in our case) $$ extra says that it may not be selling all that well.

Just got off the Emerald. Absolutely loved Club class which we got as an upsale for $99 each. Fabulous! If only for the dining amenity. Immediate seating in a designated area with Everyone who knows your name and preferences. Also the special dishes prepared fresh are wonderful. Do it if its fits your budget or you get a deal.

I'd do it for that price, too!!:D

There are two other threads on this subject. The last time I checked, nobody on a ship with Club Class has reported back.

(Maybe they are enjoying Club Class so much they have no time to check Cruise Critic to see if anyone is asking about Club Class.)

I wrote a detailed review of Club Class on the Pacific Princess including a list of all the special dishes on our 18-night cruise last July.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2522972

We got upgraded to Club Class on the Ruby in May. We didn't use the dining room for the first half of our cruise (when we booked our cruise we signed up for traditional dining since we like to meet and get to know new people), but did for the second half. The service was amazing. The wait was non-existent. We would book CC in the future in a heartbeat.

I wrote a detailed review of Club Class on the Pacific Princess including a list of all the special dishes on our 18-night cruise last July.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2522972

Once again, thanks for your very informative review!

Any of you who have not done so already and are interested in CC, it's well worth your time to read! :)

• 2 months later...

We had club class on Ruby last year. Really nice to walk into dining with no wait. Tried canapés. Not my taste. 2 small bottles wine in room on arrival. Liked early embarkation. We really wanted a mini-suite on dolphin so we tried it as it was location. I wouldn’t rush and book it again. Lots More money for a lil extra device.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums