Silversea Water Cooler: Part 3, Welcome!

Host Dan

I leave Mex Nov. 7th. The cruise begins Nov. 10th. TTS and Mrs are on the same cruise. I look forward to meeting them! I am to look for a distinguished gentleman wearing red desert boots. I cannot wait to embark!

Now just suppose there is more than one Adonis in red desert boots...

TTS, I hope you open amreal temporary Cooler whilst on board. it looks like you will have some real fun ..... hope you and ithers have a really great time. :)

Ta, muchly. I'm sure we will manage to eat and drink the ship to a standstill without too much trouble. There's just this mad Mexican woman to worry about...

It is going to be such a small Meet and Greet! Oh well, let the fun begin.........I am considering wearing gold shoes as you will be wearing your red ones. Does Madame TTS also wear special shoes on casual nights?

Looks like we haven't made the quorum for a M&G. As for Mrs TTS it depends on so many variables incomprehensible to the poor male mind that all I can promise (I think) is that she will, indeed, be wearing shoes. Probably.

I'm reminded of a M&M planned for only six people before there was an actual organization from the ship...Duct Tape said we should meet at X hour at the pool deck bar...and then we had torrential rain. She and her hubby (as she called him) waited by the elevators and loudly asked all coming out.."Hi, I'm Duct Tape, does the name ring a bell?" She laughed at the stares she got from the elevator people, but she glowed when receiving an embrace from those recognizing her. We finally met and had our small M&M and had a lovely time.

Cam...lovely story about DT! On our big adventure last year at the first Venetian Society get together Myster and I were sitting by ourselves at a table feeling a little out of our element because we knew no one on that cruise. DT came to our table, sat down, extended her hand and said "Hi, I'm *****". I said "Duct Tape" and she smiled and said "Yes". I said "I'm Mysty". She grinned and turned to Myster and said "You must be Myster". Over the course of the cruise she kept checking in with us and we had the good fortune of dining with her and "hubby" a few times. It was such a warm, welcoming gesture on her part. She is missed.

In that particular cruise, Duct Tape would sit in a table in the Pool Deck for hours and hours talking and talking. I guess I'm sort of a fidgety person, but JoefromChicago and his wife sat with them and they were there every time I crossed the Pool Deck for whatever reason. However, she was a pool lady...she loved to enjoy the pool in her hat and gloves. There we did talk a lot, as I am a pool lady as well. I'm sorry I did not get to know her as well as I should have. She was a splendid person!