Has anyone sailed on all the current Princess ships?

Makin'n'Bacon

9 out of 17. Was 10 out of 18 until the Ocean Princess left the fleet. Working on making it 10 out of 18 again (Majestic will be sailing by the time we get on the Pacific Princess).

Wow that's great! We've been on 6 different ships so far, on the Regal 3 different times, we just keep finding our way back on it.

We have sailed on 11 out of 17. The only class we have not been on is the Sun class (Sun, Sea and Dawn) and we have not been on the Royal, Ruby and Diamond. We had booked two weeks on the Majestic next spring before she went to China but with itinerary changes we will be canceling those cruises.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by IECalCruiser

Hmmm, lemme see:

Crown - twice (Caribbean & Mediterranean)

Emerald - twice (Caribbean & Transatlantic)

Ruby - once (Transatlantic) and soon to be twice (Mexican Riviera)

Dawn - once (New Zealand)

Diamond - once (Alaska)

Sapphire - once (Hawaii)

Grand - once (Scandinavia)

Star - once (one day Seattle to Vancouver)

The Crown, Emerald and Ruby are by far my favorites and they spoiled me so much I don't see myself ever getting on the Royal class ships - but who knows...

I've been on 13 of the current fleet, not including the Majestic, most of them several times each. I have been on all three Royal Princesses, the original Regal Princess, and the original Ocean Princess.

We have just been on 10 of the current ships. Like you we have been on all three Royal Princesses and the original Regal.

We were also on the original Pacific Princess, original Crown Princess and original Star Princess.

Thought I was a bit more worldly. My 13 Princess cruises cover 9 ships: six current (Grand x3, Star x3, Caribbean, Coral, Ruby, Emerald) and three now elsewhere (original Star, original Regal, and the long-forgotten Sky). Twice had to cancel bookings on Sun in her last year in US waters; Down Under unfortunately only a fantasy at this time. Will concentrate on Crown for my next last-minute booking as she is the last of her class out of Port Everglades--my cruise #3 on Star and my one on Emerald were those ships' very last Caribbean sailings, and my one on Ruby only a month before her last.

By far the best

Yep. We actually flew into Tokyo a day earlier for my cruise from Yokohama so we could go to DisneySea.

Not that I've been to Paris or Hong Kong, but I can't imagine them even coming close.