Is connie that bad ????

ladybrockett

Only just over two weeks until our first trip on the Constellation,(in Aqua class) so obviously been trawling the forum for reports and reviews. Too late i know but you know how it is!!!

A little bit concerned about the negative thoughts of some critics.

Has anyone anything positive to say ?

We were on the Connie in July of 2015 and had a fantastic trip and loved the ship. Some people can never be pleased. Take all you read with a grain of salt and make the best of whatever you encounter. 99.999% of the population would trade places with you in heartbeat.

Chris

Oh my gosh...we loved Connie!

I sailed on Connie in March; our first cruise with X after several with RC and Carnival. Booked 2 more cruises while on board, for Reflection not Connie, but would have in a heartbeat if the itineraries had worked out. In fact, we loved Constellation so much, I'm a little worried we won't enjoy Reflection as much as we enjoyed Connie.

I've sailed the Constellation a few times and never had a bad experience. Most recent was a couple of years ago but I can't see it changing that much. The crew was always one of the best and there is an ambiance on the ship I found quite warm and memorable.

Only just over two weeks until our first trip on the Constellation,(in Aqua class) so obviously been trawling the forum for reports and reviews. Too late i know but you know how it is!!!

We have done two cruises on Connie and loved it.

There are always some negative reviews.

CC rates it 4.5 of 5

http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=272

When you read a review, analyze what is was that the reviewer complained about. Sure, you will find some valid complaints, you can't please everybody all the time. On wonderful cruises, I will still find a few instances when I can't find a waitress or waiter to order more drinks for a few minutes. Also, sometimes the buffet will run out of spoons when I need one for my soup. Still, I look at what the overall service, food and entertainment provide.

We have sailed the Connie twice and feel it is a great ship and I would not hesitate to sail her again. The only complaint I have had with Celebrity was the room steward. He was so stressed out that a lot went wrong. I think Celebrity as a whole needs to evaluate the workload of the room stewards.

l - I Am sure the thousands of passengers who have dis-embarked loved their sailing....

Please go, enjoy and let us read about your raves!

bon voyage

We sailed on Connie in Feb 2016 (see my review). Loved our time aboard. Great food, service, and have not one bad thing to say. Our previous cruise to that one was our first away from X in a long time (on Royal), because we liked the itinerary. It made us remember all the reasons we prefer X. In our experience over the years all of the mainstream lines have watered down the product a bit, but I'll still stay with X, and have no worries, Connie is still wonderful. Happy sails.:D

Currently on board and the ship is still in good shape, better I think than Millenium. Yes we do prefer Solstice ships but sometimes you want the itinerary not the ship.Not keen on the location of Tuscan on deck 11. It doesn't have the right feel to it and people stare in as they walk past. The theatre is beautiful and obviously been refurbed. Ocean Liners is lovely. Try it while it lasts !

"Hi. My wife and I have just returned from a trip on the constellation. We found the ship very shabby in places, food and and entertainment was also not as good as other cruises we have been on. Check out on Webb sites such as this and trip adviser. There are a lot of bad reports. Wish I had seen them prior to booking our trip."

So i will ignore the above quote and move on.......

Thank you for all your positive thought and so pleased you all had a great time. I am now looking forward to our forthcoming cruise even more than ever :):):)

Only 12 days until we fly to Singapore:):)

Lord & Lady Brockett

there are 2000 people a week on the Constellation and twenty comments on this thread. If the Constellation was so bad we would have heard about it through several forms of media and social media. We were on the ship last April with minimal concerns

We were on the constellation TA April 2016 and absolutely loved our time onboard. I found the crew the friendliest and hardest working I have ever had on a cruise ship. We booked her again for October 31, 2017. Check out my videos of the Constellation TA on YouTube to give you an idea of what a great cruise it was. Enter, cruise addict, and see what I'm talking about. Don't listen to the glass is half empty reviews!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Pipo - We loved Century. Loved how you felt the ocean motion! Sometimes on the large ships it's hard to tell if you are moving or not.

as well...we were on her final T/P and loved each and every minute!!! LuAnn