Majestic Princess - Australia?

lordtopcat

The Majestic Princess has Australian plug sockets in the cabins.

They must have known that's where she was going when she was being built.

From my experience on her pre-inaugural cruise, you're lucky she's coming to you in Oz. I know some would disagree but I love her and would go back in her again in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Others will disagree with me, I am sure, and that is OK. But, in my opinion, the decision to build-out the interior of this ship specifically with the Chinese market in mind is one more example of a poor Princess Corporate decision. My other references to this are to the very small size of the verandas on Royal Princess and Regal Princess. I am disappointed that someone, higher in the corporate food chain, at the level of either the Group that Princess is a part or Carnival Corporate itself, has approved of another Princess new-building probable error.

Most of the Australian Majestic itineraries are to NZ, and this ship will be very good for the cooler climate there. The only downside is that there may not be enough bars for the Aussie cruisers. :D

I hope we can get a little more creative with the itineraries that Princess put up for the Australian cruising season for the Majestic Princess but I will not hold my breath. Particularly departing from Sydney.

How's this for a suggestion

Sydney

At Sea

Hobart

Port Arthur

At Sea

At Sea

Adelaide

Port Lincoln

Kangaroo Island

At Sea

Melbourne

At Sea

Sydney

Edited by joybook
Itinerary added

Since the Majestic is moving to Australia for six months, will Princess post some new available itineraries on their website?

Bob

If you go back to post #23, you will see they will be available for booking April 27. whether they are 'new' or not...? EM

Since the Majestic is moving to Australia for six months, will Princess post some new available itineraries on their website?

Bob

If you go back to post #23, you will see they will be available for booking April 27. whether they are 'new' or not...? EM

But if you want a sneak preview https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/au/AU_1819_PR_minibrochure_AUD.pdf

I hope we can get a little more creative with the itineraries that Princess put up for the Australian cruising season for the Majestic Princess but I will not hold my breath. Particularly departing from Sydney.

How's this for a suggestion

Sydney

At Sea

Hobart

Port Arthur

At Sea

At Sea

Adelaide

Port Lincoln

Kangaroo Island

At Sea

Melbourne

At Sea

Sydney

It'd be nice. Doing a similar itinerary with another line in December.